Default Gambit vs Black Panther

Gambit vs Black Panther

If Panther is wearing the vibranium jammies again I don't know that there's even anything Gambit can really do to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    If Panther is wearing the vibranium jammies again I don't know that there's even anything Gambit can really do to him.
    Can he charge vibranium up? If he did, would it even explode? If it DID explode would it even be damaged? I HAVE QUESTIONS
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Can he charge vibranium up? If he did, would it even explode? If it DID explode would it even be damaged? I HAVE QUESTIONS
    These are interesting questions. I'm almost positive vibranium can be overloaded. However, I don't think Gambit will have the time to actually test/try that technique since Black Panther is going to be trying to take him down. Does Black Panther get his energy daggers too? If so he may be able to tank Gambit's initial attack and then hit him from a distance.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    These are interesting questions. I'm almost positive vibranium can be overloaded. However, I don't think Gambit will have the time to actually test/try that technique since Black Panther is going to be trying to take him down. Does Black Panther get his energy daggers too? If so he may be able to tank Gambit's initial attack and then hit him from a distance.
    Agreed. I was more just curious about how Vibranium would react to his power in general. Panther should win the Rumble
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure