Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Hasten those spoiler/discussion threads y'all. I'm itching to feel all the grit, angst, and trauma y'all feel. Solidarity, y'all.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Everyone's probably busy waiting on the Pokemon announcement.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Everyone's probably busy waiting on the Pokemon announcement.
    Time doesn't seem to move fast enough

BANNED

The dialogue in this was unreadable.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The dialogue in this was unreadable.
    Yeah I agree. This book I didn’t enjoy reading at all. I pretty much hated everyone’s interactions. Bobby and the cookie sheet thing was awful. I didn’t get it and don’t think that it was even remotely amusing. I didn’t like this book compared with all the others.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    ALL-NEW INTERVIEW ON X-TREMISTS

It's a great interview that I recommend listening to in its entirety, but here are the important bits:
    -The cookies are important
    I KNEW IT!!! I knew the constant references to those damn cookies meant somethin'. I think they contain some psychoactive substance that allows X-Man to maintain his control of the Mutants he has a hold over, in that it helps to keep them believin' the lie...

-**** Nate Grey
    ... INDEED!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-27-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Already read this issue...
    Moneta is such a typical and dumbass character created for dramatic conflict. Image she find out Psylock and Blob have made out,lol. Though I hope Leah's gonna write some deep aspects of this NEW character.
    I still like this book, art is great and Bobby's so loving though he keeped telling the wax-paper joke like it's really a seriously funny event in Nate's AoXM world.
    I used to think this book's gonna discuse some dark facts which now seem to be reserved for another book, like Prisoner X?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    ... I used to think this book's gonna discuse some dark facts which now seem to be reserved for another book, like Prisoner X?
    Yeah, I think it's fair to say that Prisoner X might be the darkest & grittiest, followed by X-tracts bein' the wildest & weirdest. My hope is that the X-Tremists will be the most surprising & shocking. That leaves Nightcrawler as the cautionary parable (Be careful what you wish for!), likely, and NeXtGen as an eXploratory & revelatory tale of discovery. And then Marvelous will continue to fulfill its function as the proverbial, flagship standard-bearer, we've come to eXpect from the X-line.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-27-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Agreed. I expect Prisoner X is going to be the book pulling the fewest punches.