Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think there’s a real opportunity with GWW’s take on the gods to utilize them better in the title as occasional allies or adversaries, depending on their whims and desires. They’re a bit more grounded, yet still incredibly powerful, right now and that opens the door to defining their race and nature a bit differently than before and characterize them accordingly.

I’m all for that and how they might interact with other Wonder characters, especially the villains.

Also, *if* the gods are now dying and being reborn, slightly differently, on the mortal plane... who exactly is hanging out and minding the store in Olympus?

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I think there’s a real opportunity with GWW’s take on the gods to utilize them better in the title as occasional allies or adversaries, depending on their whims and desires. They’re a bit more grounded, yet still incredibly powerful, right now and that opens the door to defining their race and nature a bit differently than before and characterize them accordingly.

I’m all for that and how they might interact with other Wonder characters, especially the villains.

Also, *if* the gods are now dying and being reborn, slightly differently, on the mortal plane... who exactly is hanging out and minding the store in Olympus?
    Cronus.

Fantastic Member

I would prefer that all the main Olympian gods reach a point where they are bored with their existence and want to learn how it is to be somewhat and mortal, so they give up their bodies and scatter their combined energies across the Amazon population, giving the all the amazons almost the same powers as Diana without her specialized weapons, and they only leave a sleeping copy of themselves somewhere in PI, guarded by the amazons as if those copies dies the gods can't return eventually, hence when an amazons dies the energy given to that amazon comes backs to all the resting forms. All of Diana's sisters then shall have super strength, senses, speed, etc. and capable of mystical stuff (but only in PI and a week at most outside the island to prevent having hundreds of Wonder Women running around the regular mortal world).

As for Olympus, Zeus and the wives/consorts of the other gods can run it. Themis can run Olympus, Persephone the underworld, and the sea Queen the oceans. As for the enemies, now that the Gods are sleeping, all the troublesome demi-gods can be WW or the amazons mains enemies who wants to destroy the sleeping gods so they can have the pantheon for themselves.

TT

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d love to see a storyline involving Mordru and Circe. Maybe a magic war between the two, and Wonder Woman and the Amazons caught in the middle.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d love to see a storyline involving Mordru and Circe. Maybe a magic war between the two, and Wonder Woman and the Amazons caught in the middle.
    Could be interesting... especially if you don't just make it a 3-way fight.

If I was going to mess around with some divinities in the title, I'd kinda probably focus on some of the other residents of Olympus before the Olympians.