Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Actually, I was wondering about Celgress' comment, not yours.
    Ah, okay then....never mind...anyway nice art of Felicia around here...

Considering that the above post immediately followed:one may wonder how "squandering Felicia's potential" is suppose to be interpreted.
    I mean I hope they tell solid stories with her rather than make her just eye candy. Stories which explore her fascinating background as a thief turned anti-hero with her own unique moral code would make for good reads.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

invent some new foes for her, definitely a good idea. tone down any graphic violence. make this more about the chase rather than mortal combat.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Super stoked for this, but have to question the choice of Travel for art. Hes a great artist and rarely gets to do straight hero stuff because of his style, but Cat isnt quite the book I would pick for him.

BANNED

Very excited about this. Long overdue. One of my all-time favorite characters who has not always been treated well but that history does provide great opportunity for an on-going. Felicia fills a role that in my opinion has been missing in Marvel - that character that straddles the line between hero and villain that is (now that the queenpin tag is gone) likeable. Although I hated the queenpin role it does now provide a whole host of storylines, starting with her now having inside knowledge of the super-villain community and all of them wanting to exact revenge on her for her betrayal. Hopefully Marvel will not try some gimmick to make her more "interesting". Fingers crossed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Very excited about this. Long overdue. One of my all-time favorite characters who has not always been treated well but that history does provide great opportunity for an on-going. Felicia fills a role that in my opinion has been missing in Marvel - that character that straddles the line between hero and villain that is (now that the queenpin tag is gone) likeable. Although I hated the queenpin role it does now provide a whole host of storylines, starting with her now having inside knowledge of the super-villain community and all of them wanting to exact revenge on her for her betrayal. Hopefully Marvel will not try some gimmick to make her more "interesting". Fingers crossed.....
    I am curious how much they'll lean into or mine the Queenpin stuff for this, because honestly I think it should make her relationship with other Superheroes complicated more then it would other villains.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am curious how much they'll lean into or mine the Queenpin stuff for this, because honestly I think it should make her relationship with other Superheroes complicated more then it would other villains.
    I completely agree. It's like she's caught between the two worlds she inhabits and is not embraced or welcomed in either. Hated by some in both. There's a lot to explore there.

I can't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
    I can't believe it.
    Can't believe what?

BANNED

Can't believe what?
    It's not butter

Hope it expands on her character.