Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hmm, I imagine Diana would be into fashion like designing jewelry, clothes, shoes and then donate a lot of that $ to charity. She (like me if I was very rich) would like to supervise those charities and make sure the $ reached the people in need like children and the elderly and people in need in general like shelters.

I also imagine since she grew up in a beautiful island that she would love the arts, especially painting and music. She also likes sports, but it's not easy to be in teams because she's too tough lol, so she is very careful about that.

I think she would also love to read (I think she did in the movie). Maybe she likes to go to public libraries or orphanages to read to children.

Incredible Member

I think one of Diana's main hobbies would be travel. I think she'd like to travel the world and immerse herself in different cultures and people. With the ability of self-propelled flight (or an invisible jet) it would be pretty easy for Diana to travel widely at her leisure. Diana's interest in different cultures would extent to an interest in their history, clothing, food, literature, etc.

I think Diana would also be interested in various arts and sports, basically anything where she has an opportunity to watch some who has trained hard to excel at what they do, whether it's an opera singer, piano player, Broadway actor or sportsperson. Diana's wide interests in various arts and sports would also be reflective of Themysciran culture where they have a broad range of interests.

Philanthropy would obviously be a major interest for Diana, although I guess it kind of overlaps between her private time and her "official" work as Wonder Woman. I can definitely see Diana actively supporting various charities and possibly even establishing and running a charitable endeavour of her own.

Here’s what I posted in the Controversial Opinions thread when it crept into a discussion about Diana’s interests or hobbies...

For hobbies and interests, I'd kind of play off the Azz thing that she's a fan of dance, house music, DJs, etc. Diana likes getting dressed up, meeting up with friends, and hitting the club to let loose and twirl under the disco lights a bit. Ten points to any writer who gets Clark, Lois, Bruce, and Selina to join her, Steve, and Etta for a night out.

I can also imagine that Diana would really be into TV and film, not only because it wasn't something she had in Patadise, but also connecting to and critiquing the classic themes of storytelling and historical sociological aspects of how woman and men were portrayed in film, alongside ethnicity and LGBTQ+ characters.

Out of all the superheroes, I can't for the life of me understand why she hasn't gotten a Wonder Dog or Wonder Cat yet. I'm pretty sure Jumpa had to stay on Themyscira, but Diana would love her pets.

So those are some of the things I think she'd personally enjoy doing. I also think she'd do a lot of charity and volunteer work for human rights/civil rights organizations and animal, food, housing, LGBTQ, etc. nonprofits in whichever city DC finally allows her to settle down and have an actual home in. (And yes, I have a specific idea of what and where the city should be.)

I think Diana would enjoy going to plays and to operas. Perhaps even wanting to try both herself.

I think Diana would be intrigued in some of the women's fashions, like thigh-high boots, "1890's Granny Boots" (the ones with all the laces), fancy under garments like corsetts, bras with strong underwire, etc. Some items Diana might feel would be good for battle, like the lace-up boots, while others might just boggle her imagination regarding inception and purpose.

I'm curious if DC gave her both her being inventor, what would she invented?