Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Avengers #15

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    I don't recall any meeting TBH.

Dracula's most memorable appearances have been in Dr. Strange, Thor, and X-Men in the early 80's and in the 90's in Midnight Sons, and a one-shot in Fear Itself against a possessed Hulk.

Honestly this whole arc only works because Mjolnir isn't with Thor. Otherwise he could end this war REALLY quick.
    Ghost Riders is a difference maker though. Without him I agree that the vamps might be a bit outgunned by the Avengers at least, but with Ghost Rider they're a legit threat.

Astonishing Member

Previous story was great all though i could not figure out if Dracula does really want to be in Solitude and is runing away from the Legion of the Unliving,seems a bit sketchy to be that what Dracula plan is.
    But yeah,having the Avengers against the Vampires and Draculas is a great story arc.Story wise and art wise the last issues have been awesome.
    The Legion of the Unliving are a great group of characters,and the Avengers against them and Dracula is making this story arc a must read to me.
    The conversation between Iron Man and Dracula for example was great,so was the interogation scene of Shadow Colonel in the previous issue but Tony Stark talking to a chained Dracula was even better.
    Ghost Rider role in this story is making me wonder if he will be still a part of the team after this story arc.And Ghost Rider have a over the board design now.But still interesting.
    So another stellar issue in the Avengers Vs Vampires story arc.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 03-03-2019 at 04:53 AM.