Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Anthem Gameplay

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    EA has lost over $3.6+ billion dollars in net worth as their stock has went into the shitter. Its said that Apex Legends , Anthem and Battlefield V are looked at as under-performing for the company.

Also as pointed out Apex Legends launched BIG in March but has started cooling off with interest in season #2. It had expectations to take on Fortnite but right now that seems to have ended. Anthem is pretty much dead. Battlefield V is taking heat for bugs not being fixed.
    Despite this video's hyperbole Wall street analysts still consider EA stock as overweight (very attractive). These trolls keep praying for EA to go out of business, I hope they're not holding their breath.
    https://quotes.wsj.com/EA/research-ratings

Extraordinary Member

So Anthem is back with a BOATLOAD of new content with Cataclysm. It was a good first week Legendary's were dropping left and right and the events were really fun. But it's not just about loot drops anymore it's about points. The more points you get the more crystals you get to spend at the seasonal store. Got my Javs well stacked and even got some bunny ears with the help of a friend.

Oh wow, an actual content update and it only took 6 months. LOL

I had such high hopes for this game.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Oh wow, an actual content update and it only took 6 months. LOL

I had such high hopes for this game.
    You did? I didn't even think you played it.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The problem is most games can't do what Fortnight does, and the fans of the battle royal expect that now. Never mind the fact that the people who make Fortnight treat their employs almost as bad as 3rd world sweatshops to feed those greedy bastards.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The problem is most games can't do what Fortnight does, and the fans of the battle royal expect that now. Never mind the fact that the people who make Fortnight treat their employs almost as bad as 3rd world sweatshops to feed those greedy bastards.
    That's not the problem. The game was a burden wasteland from the start and getting new content at a point where most have given up on it is not going to fix anything. Fortnite is a bad example to use as it's not the same type of game. Destiny, Borderlands and Warframe are this game competition.

Extraordinary Member

In retrospect, it was a fatal mistake not to include PVP.

That could have tided the community over during the content drought.ĺ

Went back to Destiny 2. Still have complaints about it but for my money it's the best out there. I enjoyed Anthem for a week and a half and then lost all interest. Destiny keeps my attention for a month or two before I have to put it down fro awhile. Thought I just came back after a year break

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Meant to post this a couple weeks ago.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Bioware is scraping additional content to revamp the entire game
    http://blog.bioware.com/2019/09/17/w...xt-for-anthem/

Extraordinary Member

Yup the game is still active. A lot of updates since the cataclysm and new seasonal event.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bioware is scraping additional content to revamp the entire game
    http://blog.bioware.com/2019/09/17/w...xt-for-anthem/
    Funny as hell story today news wise. The guy who posted that article and claimed he was steering the Anthem ship in September....is gone ! As YungYea reports he posted today he is leaving Bioware now. This makes the 2nd lead on Bioware over Anthem to quit in 3 months. To say this game hasn't been a disaster is pretty funny.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

A more informed view than the Wrong Yeah take.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    A more informed view than the Wrong Yeah take.
    Sorry but losing a guy who 2 months ago posted a new update pledging how Anthem was gonna turn the corner etc , then he's gone abruptly isn't a good sign. Here was another funny take on Anthem being a mess.

"Can you imagine being the sole person left in Anthem office writing this fan fiction as tumble weeds blow by ?" lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.