Results 1 to 15 of 251

Thread: Anthem Gameplay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,659

    Default Anthem Gameplay

    Despite idiot youtubers and EA haters trashing the game before it's official launch. The game is great.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member Starter Set's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,666

    Default

    Man, downloaded a 10 gigas patch today. (PS4)

    10!!

    1.03 or something. But yeah, as i said in an another thread, i'm enjoying that game fine.

    And besides the good gameplay i really like the characters in the city and the world.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 02-23-2019 at 12:29 PM.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Man, downloaded a 10 gigas patch today. (PS4)

    10!!

    1.03 or something. But yeah, as i said in an another thread, i'm enjoying that game fine.

    And besides the good gameplay i really like the characters in the city and the world.
    Yeah man! I'm not even into rpgs like that but I'm really enjoying it. Glad to be getting some really good 3p shooters and I agree with the open world/city and chars.

  4. #4
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,011

    Default

    What makes it great? I've seen videos and streams of it and it looks like a very boring game.

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What makes it great? I've seen videos and streams of it and it looks like a very boring game.
    Ah I guess it depends on what you like. What games do you consider exciting?

  6. #6
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Ah I guess it depends on what you like. What games do you consider exciting?
    Not having repetitive missions for one thing. I saw too many "fly here, clear wave of enemies, fly to next location, clear more enemies." That will get boring quick once the honeymoon phase with the gameplay is over. The free mode isn't rewarding if you like to explore. Lore is only good if your invested in it, I haven't looked into collectibles to know if they are worth anything.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,659

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •