Thread: Anthem Gameplay

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah here's the walkthrough I'm looking at. Like seriously....
    https://www.ign.com/wikis/spider-man-ps4/Walkthrough
    If you had actually played the game, or even read that walkthrough (BTW, I will never forgive you for making me have to open IGN's terribly optimized website on my poor phone), you would know that Clearing the Way leads director into The Main Event as part of the overall "Kingpin Mission" which ends with Kingpin being arrested about half an hour into the game, including the non-playable cutscenes.

Mission 3, My OTHER Other Job, involves doing lab work as Peter Parker immediately after defeating Fisk, which is significantly different from "swing here clear out enemies use these moves," without even getting into the following missions which include repairing signal towers then stopping crimes revealed by the towers (and finding your first backpack collectible), and repairing your suit/learning how to craft more suits. Mission 6, Fisk's Hideout, is only the first of many hideouts that you find in the game, and doesn't involve Fisk himself, who got beaten up and arrested at the end of what is *technically* the 2nd mission, but is overall first actual mission in the game and is done around half an hour into the game and had plenty of significant plot and character revelations.

I don't hold liking Anthem against you, but your statements about Spider-Man are so incorrect that it seems to be deliberate misinformation.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-08-2019 at 08:46 AM.