Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthem Gameplay

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    That's like someone saying they finished Skyrim in 2 hours. I shouldn't have to explain how that works.

lol
    Welp that's what the dude in the video said He finished the game in 6 hours.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    You keep justifying a game because your getting good loot. Meanwhile half the audience has dropped from playing it because they weren't getting good loot. They grew frustrated with it.
    You're probably right about that. But I might as well keep playing till it stops being fun for me.

Extraordinary Member

Ha! Just got a Legendary in freeplay c'mon son!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    So what's the logic here? Rage didn't promise any content so it's okay to charge full price. Anthem didn't give as much as promised so it's outrage? That's kinda ridiculous. i mean I don't really pay attention to huge promos, I wasn't aware of any promises. I just saw the gameplay and decided to buy it. But honestly with that type of logic ppl are setting themselves up to be victims. Promises from gaming companies...."You promised!"
    All the marketing and pre-release footage of Anthem is a lie. None of the stuff they showed in E3 and other trade shows don't appear in the final game.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Today to show how bad things have went , Bioware deleted the roadmap of Abthem,

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

So, Honest Trailers is back. They're going to be rotating the voice overs apparently. The guy on this one sounds fine, but doesn't have a particularly humorous read. ("Who cares?" cracked me up though.)

Anyway:

Extraordinary Member

Gotta another legendary today some more builds.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Got 2 more Legendaries today in one stronghold.

Extraordinary Member

Boosted up my Storm to Legendary.

Extraordinary Member

Boosted up everybody.

Last edited by CliffHanger2; 06-06-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Just got another Legendary in freeplay.

Extraordinary Member

Waaaaaaa! There's no loot in this game!STFU!

So I've noticed this is pretty cheap these days but I haven't picked it up yet.

I've read a lot of the poor reviews but as someone who enjoyed vanilla No Man's Sky, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Star War: Battlefront 2; I don't think a lot of the complaints would affect me since I don't typically feel "overpromised", sure I can feel a game isn't good, but I think that's entirely different.

My questions about Anthem are:

How is the player population? As a new player would I be able to find a Fireteam (or whatever the term in Anthem is), OR is the Single Player experience fun enough to warrant purchase at $30?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    So I've noticed this is pretty cheap these days but I haven't picked it up yet.

I've read a lot of the poor reviews but as someone who enjoyed vanilla No Man's Sky, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Star War: Battlefront 2; I don't think a lot of the complaints would affect me since I don't typically feel "overpromised", sure I can feel a game isn't good, but I think that's entirely different.

My questions about Anthem are:

How is the player population? As a new player would I be able to find a Fireteam (or whatever the term in Anthem is), OR is the Single Player experience fun enough to warrant purchase at $30?
    There are reports the player base has dropped by 50%. No clue really if you will be able to do what you want with the game or not. The whole road map aspect has been scrapped as we saw as Bioware seems to be making it up as they go along now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.