Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    -Pav, who'd love to see Ben and Kaine check up on Otto...
    Definitely this!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Don't wotty about that. Even if Octavius stays "in the right path, but in the wrong way", I'm pretty sure Anna Maria would end up doing something like that. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Anna Maria could turn into "Stunner 2.0". That I would love to see it!
    That was my prediction when Stunner actually showed up in the original Superior Spider-man book. Maybe she and Otto could team up.

It would be an expected turn to me if Anna, in her completely understandable mistrust of Otto, is the one who ultimately puts him back on the path to being a bad guy through her own actions and ruins everything. XD

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    That was my prediction when Stunner actually showed up in the original Superior Spider-man book. Maybe she and Otto could team up.
    I'd rather see the original Stunner come back. The way Otto dumped her in the original Superior series just wasn't right, even though he did try to let her down gently. If anything, that's one of the things he should need to atone for as well.

Not a fan of Anna Maria becoming Stunner 2.0 if that were to happen. She serves the story best as the thing keeping Otto grounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    I'm torn - I want to see Otto stay on the straight and narrow, but I also want to see a cosmic-powered Anna Maria wipe the floor with him.
    On a slightly related note, could you imagine the love-making sessions a cosmic-powered Anna Maria could give Otto? Anna Maria would be giving birth to quintuplets the very next issue.....Imagine, a bunch of little Ottos running around!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It would be an expected turn to me if Anna, in her completely understandable mistrust of Otto, is the one who ultimately puts him back on the path to being a bad guy through her own actions and ruins everything. XD
    It would be tragically poetic, yes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It would be tragically poetic, yes.
    It would. I hope not for a long while, though, because I wanna see Superior Spider-Man with everyone knowing he's Otto Octavius have the chance to intereact with the West Coast Avengers, amognst other things.

In fact, Otto taking charge of the 'children' for a mission that he grinds his teeth all the way through would be a blast.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    Not a fan of Anna Maria becoming Stunner 2.0 if that were to happen. She serves the story best as the thing keeping Otto grounded.
    Well, you know what they say; "when you don't listen the good way, it's time for the bad way". One day Otto stops listen to Anna Maria?, Anna Maria get her own power and makes Otto listen to her once more.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It would. I hope not for a long while, though, because I wanna see Superior Spider-Man with everyone knowing he's Otto Octavius have the chance to intereact with the West Coast Avengers, amognst other things.

In fact, Otto taking charge of the 'children' for a mission that he grinds his teeth all the way through would be a blast.
    Definitely.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Another strong issue. Gage and Hawthorne are a great team for this title. Every issue so far has hit all the right notes.
    Feel the same way. Great work by both. The Superior Spider-Man is in safe hands.

Looks like another great issue.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I mean, I always thought we'd revisit Superior Spider-Man someday but I figured we'd not be doing it like this, not this soon.

Otto's a lot of fun, though, and Gage is doing great on the title.

I want more of the Night Shift

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I want more of the Night Shift
    Same here. They are written rather awesome in this book.