Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As presently constituted, as in exactly as is, right now?

NONE OF THEM.

Because Wonder Woman herself is not yet quite poised to be elevated in the public consciousness (I believe that when she gets a second ongoing solo title).

Now, with moderate-to-heavy revamping?

ALL OF THEM.

However, My vote goes to the one villain who already has a leg up on her competition due to her (by comparison) massive media exposure:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I think the Cheetah's already taken this prize.

#ChooseCheetah!
    I agree with that statement 100%! When I think of Wonder Woman and her foes, Cheetah is always the first to pop up in my head!

BANNED

While I like Circe in the comics, a live action version causes some trepidation. I have visions of an aging Hollywood actress hamming it up and overacting, because she's playing a sorceress in a superhero movie. Think of Faye Dunaway in Supergirl, or Sharon Stone in Catwoman.

The villain with the most potential is undoubtedly Dr. Psycho. What woman isn't creeped out by an evil, ugly, oversexed, misogynistic, little pervert mind-stalking them for control over their body? Done well he causes a visceral reaction that all great villains need for longevity. There's also a level of pathos that could possibly make him sympathetic, that provides another layer. He's Wonder Woman's opposite number in all ways, much more so than Cheetah.

I think silver swan could work

Dr. Psycho has had the exposure in comics, he's infact has become quite the power player among DC villains. I would rank him behind Cheetah just because Cheetah always comes first to mind when I think of WW villains. She has an interesting look and name, plus the post-COIE era gave her backstory depth. I would consider the Cheetah an icon just due to the Superfriends cartoon alone.

Silver Swan is a concept with a high level of potential that needs to be developed properly.