All-New Member

Default All New Guardians of the Galaxy question.

I've been reading a lot of old material within the marvel universe since I am a new reader. But I am very interested in getting into the new guardians and the infinity wars event.

In the first issue of All New Guardians, they mention some events on earth that the guardians experienced, and also that something happened to groot with the gardener planting his spawns..

Is there any reading material that covers these events besides reading further issues of the All New Guardians?

The "events on Earth" they mention is the final arc of the previous run. Their ship was destroyed in Civil War II and the team ended up Grounded. That's the name of the arc. The Groot thing gets explained later.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hopefully someone can answer this for me: Are Moondragon and Phyla-Vell in the latest Guardians 616/new universe versions of the characters or are they from an alternative reality? I didn't read the latest Infinity crossover so I'm not sure. If they are from the "normal" reality how did Phyla come back to life and why is she Kree-blue instead of Kree-white?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Hopefully someone can answer this for me: Are Moondragon and Phyla-Vell in the latest Guardians 616/new universe versions of the characters or are they from an alternative reality? I didn't read the latest Infinity crossover so I'm not sure. If they are from the "normal" reality how did Phyla come back to life and why is she Kree-blue instead of Kree-white?
    Moondragon & Phyla-Vell are from an alternate universe

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Moondragon & Phyla-Vell are from an alternate universe
    So where is the 616 Heather?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    So where is the 616 Heather?
    Apparently she died off panel