Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Isn't there a hotshot book replacing it?
    Yeah, but I think that's only a mini. If so, I wonder why they do it that way. Just put those mini chapters with this on-going. Then it may be a maxi, not sure.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-25-2019 at 11:42 AM.

BANNED

Aw, was hopin' for a lil' bit better than that, with Alpha. Hopefully, the initial issues of the minis stay in the lower 30's/upper 20's, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I would have thought Cyclop's return would have garnered higher numbers than that...
    Same, was pretty surprised by that.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-25-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Hold up. What's with that drop in X-23 sales?
    Marvel shitty marking. Ripping the wolverine title away with telling her he was alive made fans think she was getting shafted by marvel, then logans ever expanding return and deaths took more readership away, and age of x is leading to a reboot so no point continuing it that makes everyting go away. Look at the bright side its only down a little from last month and issue 9 and 10 have skrull and spiderman varents so it should be up the next two months.

Fantastic Member

Well this is bad news for Mr. & Mrs. X fans. Its a shame no one's buying it, as it's a fun book that seems to revel in exploring some of the long-lost villains and allies while simultaneously being a funny and sweet read. I suppose 12 will be the last issue now. Damn.

I was born to flex (Yes)
    Diamonds on my neck
    I like big events, all about that X (Woo!)
    But nothing in this world that I like more than checks (Money)
    All I really wanna see is the (Money)
    I don't need Wolverine, I need the (Money)
    All a bad bitch need is the (Money)

I got Age of Pooky 2 (Two)
    Bustin' out the roof
    Double-shipping too (Too)
    Touch me, I'll shoot (Bow)
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    Well this is bad news for Mr. & Mrs. X fans. Its a shame no one's buying it, as it's a fun book that seems to revel in exploring some of the long-lost villains and allies while simultaneously being a funny and sweet read. I suppose 12 will be the last issue now. Damn.
    Ya never know. JDW is a big fan of Romy. Maybe he'll stretch it longer. Weapon X lasted 27 issues with bad sales. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Ya never know. JDW is a big fan of Romy. Maybe he'll stretch it longer. Weapon X lasted 27 issues with bad sales. Lol
    I think he may finally have them rejoin the X-men as regular cast members again

The annual and Age of X alpha were $4.99. perhaps people just didn;t want to pay more money

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    The annual and Age of X alpha were $4.99. perhaps people just didn;t want to pay more money
    After reading the reviews on annual and what scott said at the end many didn't bother getting it.

But Age of X alpha is just sad.

They need to make Laura the All-New Wolverine again. No reason her and Logan can't share the name. That will prob help her sales quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think he may finally have them rejoin the X-men as regular cast members again
    Honestly, they handled this wrong. Mr. and Mrs. X could have been used for the promotional material, but the book should have been called Rogue & Gambit from the start and it would garner better sales. They also should have immediately been added to an X-roster after the honeymoon in space arc.

An AoX tie in could have been totally awesome for Rogue and Gambit. The only current X couple in love was excluded from the event that is trying to erase the concept of love. Missed opportunity.

Uncanny 10,8 and 9 have reasonable sales (although it is another story about extinction and a mutant going crazy).

About Wolverine and Cyclops and their respective stories about them coming back from death should have sold more but we must be sincere characters coming back from death is nothing new and these stories were not even that good not to mention the price.

I am sorry for Domino and Mr and Mrs X. I have enjoyed these titles a lot but it seems that is not what readers want to invest their money.

X-23 lost quality in the stories recently and do not blame Gabby the problem is that it always seems to be the same story some villain comes up with a new technology and wants to use the sisters or kill them in the process to achieve their goals.

Cyclops and Wolverine were barely death. Coming back from death is barely a event these days

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine were barely death. Coming back from death is barely a event these days
    Tell that to wolverine. Scott just got an issue.An issue with no promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Tell that to wolverine. Scott just got an issue.An issue with no promotion.
    X-office didn't promoted AOXM too.

Now uncanny #11 had many incentives. Let's see if it will stick for the next issues