Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Spider-verse 2 : What do you want to see in this BESIDES more Spideys?

Would like to see more of Miles relationship with his mother since the first one was focused on the father-son relationship. The mother becomes concerned about Miles' unexplained absences and HER interfering mother starts to intervene. The mother is almost killed like she was in ulti-verse...

There'll probably be more on The Miles/Gwen relationship and maybe other teen girls . Anya Cortez? Was the purple haired girl at Miles' old school a young Jessica Jones?

But definitely more spideys : 2099, 1967, India, beastial mutant spidey, Superior (good plot twist). Maybe a HUGE ending where all the spideys appear (Electric company, 1980 Japan, 1990's cartoon, etc etc)

Singing dancing broadway spidey vs Bollywood Indian spidey during end credits...

BANNED

I think Liv Octopus should be the main villain of Spider-Verse 2. She got punk'd out in the entire tussle with the collider but maybe she slipped in the cracks. She was quite knowledgable about the interdimensional hijinks and so on.

I don't think ITSV had any weak links. Everyone liked all the characters and all the Spiders. That creates problems because producers of a sequel will insist on them retaining the cast of Spiders from this one. And that means less time and space for newer Spiders. Liv Octopus was a popular villain, as was Aaron Davis Prowler, but the latter died so it needs to be her. Liev Shreiber's Kingpin wasn't especially liked so no need to retain him.

I'd like for them to introduce Mayday by making her the daughter of Peter B. That after this adventure, Peter B. went back to his MJ, they sorted out and had a kid, and the sequel on account of dimensional portals opening tears in different times shows an older white-haired Peter with Mayday/Spider-Girl or Annie-May/Spiderling, a 10-15 or 16 year old girl. And Miles, now a little older, say 17-18, becomes a kind of elder brother figure to Mayday/Annie.

I think it should involve Miles telling his dad, mom, or both about his secret, since it would be good to see how they would deal with it, namely Jefferson, even if ITSV ends with him feeling better about Spider-Man, still has some juicy things to mine from that.

And if they want to borrow elements from Sitting In A Tree, making Jefferson Scorpion a villain in the movie would be cool, acting as another extension of Miles' familiar past, tripping Miles up, and works in the multiversial craziness.

BANNED

Interaction with other Marvel Heroes. If that's possible that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Interaction with other Marvel Heroes. If that's possible that is.
    Probably not without a new deal between Marvel and Sony.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I'd say definitely give Rio a bit more focus this time around. Would also like to see more of Miles' classmates; Ganke (this time actually speaking), Judge, and Barbara.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Foremost more Rio, the first movie really focused on Jefferson's relationship with Miles so it would be nice to see Miles' relationship with his mom. I think that Miles having both his parents in his life is a big strength he has and it should be used. I'd also like The Bombshells to show up too, their unhealthy mother child relationship would juxtaposed nicely with Miles and Rio's relationship. It would be cool if the Spot was involved too, the main villain messing with his powers could be the source of the problem. Maybe with his powers boosted they go out of control and start pulling in dangerous things from throughout the multiverse into Miles' home dimension. And finally more Ganke, he didn't get to play his proper role in the first movie so I'd like to see what his role is in the next one.

I want Dan Slott's beard to come out of the screen, pick me up from my seat, and take me to a better world.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Morlun and the Inheritors. Spider-Island. Either or both, plus more interdimensional shenanigans.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Bring on a version of Black Cat please!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I'd like for them to introduce Mayday by making her the daughter of Peter B. That after this adventure, Peter B. went back to his MJ, they sorted out and had a kid, and the sequel on account of dimensional portals opening tears in different times shows an older white-haired Peter with Mayday/Spider-Girl or Annie-May/Spiderling, a 10-15 or 16 year old girl. And Miles, now a little older, say 17-18, becomes a kind of elder brother figure to Mayday/Annie.
    You beat me to it! I would love to see this!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I want Dan Slott's beard to come out of the screen, pick me up from my seat, and take me to a better world.
    I'm just imagining something like the Fat Albert movie trailer where the girl jumps back as he's coming out of the TV and starts screaming.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

More content of Miles' relationships with his mom and Ganke and at the end he tells his parents that he's Spider-Man which would lead to an interesting new family dynamic to be explored in the trilogy (because you know full well this masterpiece is going to be a trilogy. )

A solid B plot that just revolves around the characters of Spider-Noir and Spider-Ham. They were my favorite part of the film!

Bring in that creepy "Spiders-Man" character from the recent Spidergeddon book. An evil Spider-Man would be great (Or at least give us "Spider-Carnage" like the 90's animated series did).

A version of Peter wearing the Symbiote costume. (In it's classic 80's design, not that "Raimi Spider-man 3" look) Pair him up with Felicia Hardy for bonus points!
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Incredible Member

Enforcers would be neat.