Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

I really want Kaine, Ben, and a version of ultimate Jessica Drew to be introduced. They could make a fantastic team.

Mighty Member

Maybe Miles gets thrown in other universes rather than other universes coming to him? They’d probably be restricted to be the Sony owned universes like Raimi, Amazing (movie), and Spectacular (Animated) if it’s anything more than a cameo though due to rights and all that good stuff...

I wonder if we'll some variant of Venom. He was the only one of the Big Three Spider-Man villains that wasn't in the first movie.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

After having watched the alternate universe cut of the film which featured Ganke's substantial role before being cut, I would very much like him to be a major character in the sequel. Obviously they're likely to go into a more alt-spidey heavy direction, but I'd like at least a portion of the film to have Miles be a solo hero with Ganke's help. Having watched the alternate cut I understand why his role was removed, but I think it's a relationship worth portraying.
    Last edited by Personamanx; 04-20-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if we'll some variant of Venom. He was the only one of the Big Three Spider-Man villains that wasn't in the first movie.
    Maybe have him and every other symbiote, maybe led by Knull, battle the Web-Warriors.
    Theres: Venom, Carnage, Toxin, Dreadface, Riot, Scream, Agony, Lasher, Phage, Mania, Scorn

Amazing Member

All I really want is more spidey's though. Spider-Man 2099, and Symbiote Spider-Man to be specific.

An appearance by the "Amazing Friends" Iceman, Firestar and Ms. Lion (But probably unlikely due to the rights).

Black Cat would be great as well.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    An appearance by the "Amazing Friends" Iceman, Firestar and Ms. Lion (But probably unlikely due to the rights).

Black Cat would be great as well.
    I thought there would be rights issues with Kingpin but they managed to use him in the first movie...I guess it's probably the kind of thing that needs to be negotiated. Like, it would be hard to do Gwen's story without her version of Matt Murdock.

I expect if we see Black Cat it'll probably be in the Spider-Women movie, if at all. Not sure if they'll go with the undercover crook Silk angle, but that was the only reason Black Cat showed up in the original event.