Ultimate Member

Default Hulk vs The Terminator

The 1970s Tv show Hulk vs the T-800.

Hand to hand only.

70s Hulk fought another Hulk at one point. Not sure if any destruction. What killed that Hulk was flying out of a plane or something.

While the 800 series only go injuries due to a Explosive gas trucker explosion, pipe bomb on exposed and damaged lower half and top half got crushed via factory machinery ( the CPU was still alive really, just no new body to be put into.)

Not to mention original Terminator could kill a man bare handed, with utter ease ( hand right through chest and yanked his heart out.)

Hell I think tv Hulk was worried about gun fire. Arnie bot even bare handed is more dangerous than basic dude arm. Was a fast bastard on foot too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    70s Hulk fought another Hulk at one point. Not sure if any destruction. What killed that Hulk was flying out of a plane or something.

While the 800 series only go injuries due to a Explosive gas trucker explosion, pipe bomb on exposed and damaged lower half and top half got crushed via factory machinery ( the CPU was still alive really, just no new body to be put into.)

Not to mention original Terminator could kill a man bare handed, with utter ease ( hand right through chest and yanked his heart out.)

Hell I think tv Hulk was worried about gun fire. Arnie bot even bare handed is more dangerous than basic dude arm. Was a fast bastard on foot too.
    Yeah but the OP has made this hand to hand. The television Hulk had that weird weakness to bullets yet he did things like punch boulders with his bare hands and shatter the boulders. He also had some fast reflexes and sometimes did some pretty amazing feats of thinking fast and using his environment. Smashing through brick walls was standard. But the biggest thing is when he would do stuff like grab a boulder or a tree trunk and toss it so far that it was almost out of sight on the horizon before it started dropping. With the Terminator unable to use weapons, I think the Hulk has this.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yeah but the OP has made this hand to hand. The television Hulk had that weird weakness to bullets yet he did things like punch boulders with his bare hands and shatter the boulders. He also had some fast reflexes and sometimes did some pretty amazing feats of thinking fast and using his environment. Smashing through brick walls was standard. But the biggest thing is when he would do stuff like grab a boulder or a tree trunk and toss it so far that it was almost out of sight on the horizon before it started dropping. With the Terminator unable to use weapons, I think the Hulk has this.
    Forgot his tossing feats hinting great strength. Yeah that’s a good point.

My logic though was “ can punch through a human chest to do heart grav.”

That seems more violent and force than a bullet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nWA95GVuU

Beyond taking blows from that other Hulk I don’t recall much in the way of durability. He got winged a few times by bullets but by the time he reverted to Banner he usually seemed fine as I recall.

Not sure Terminator has quite the oomph to get through Hulk’s vaguely superhuman durability.
    Last edited by Harbinger19; 02-26-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

That’s nothing compared to Lous Herc, spaces tossed a bear to form that constellation.

Still awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    That’s nothing compared to Lous Herc, spaces tossed a bear to form that constellation.

Still awesome.
    He tossed a tree into space too. That tree was later recovered by astronauts and the paper was used to create the first issue of Starlog magazine.

Actually, Hercules had heard of Star Trek and took that Star Log stuff literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nWA95GVuU

Beyond taking blows from that other Hulk I don’t recall much in the way of durability. He got winged a few times by bullets but by the time he reverted to Banner he usually seemed fine as I recall.

Not sure Terminator has quite the oomph to get through Hulk’s vaguely superhuman durability.
    That bear was hulking out too. Notice the more they fought, the more the bear had green smeared all over him.

The Hulk's durability is questionable. He did take hits from a gorilla with no results. I remember a bodybuilder throwing a set of weights at him and they bounced off his chest. But a lot of attacks, he caught with his hands. He did no-sell attacks including forearms to the chest from the other hulk who was an old man and much weaker than he was. Still, that "old Man" was uprooting trees and throwing small boulders the length of a clearing.

I just watched a clip from an episode (Of Guilt, Models and Murder) where Hulk stopped an hydraulic car crusher. He held it up for several seconds with one hand when it was rated at 3000 psi, and quite a bit longer using both hands.

If I did my math right he was pressing about 250 tons when he was using both hands. That also fits with his portrayal in the episode Prometheus Part 2 where he overpowers a massive hydraulic system in a government building.

That’s enough for me to say the Terminator’s getting torn to shreds in a fist fight. Lou Hulk isn’t Six Million Dollar Man fast, but I think he has enough catching blows/thrown projectile feats to not be outsped.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Oh if Hulk can do that then yeah, Arnie bot gets smashed good.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    I just watched a clip from an episode (Of Guilt, Models and Murder) where Hulk stopped an hydraulic car crusher. He held it up for several seconds with one hand when it was rated at 3000 psi, and quite a bit longer using both hands.

If I did my math right he was pressing about 250 tons when he was using both hands. That also fits with his portrayal in the episode Prometheus Part 2 where he overpowers a massive hydraulic system in a government building.

That’s enough for me to say the Terminator’s getting torn to shreds in a fist fight. Lou Hulk isn’t Six Million Dollar Man fast, but I think he has enough catching blows/thrown projectile feats to not be outsped.
    He did stuff like a guy is aiming a rifle at him from several yards away. Hulk sees the railing running along the wall. Grabs it and yanks enough that it tears loose and hits the guy, knocking him down and reaches the guy before he can manage to fire.

Guys are about to shoot at him. Before they can fire, tears loose a steam pipe and sprays them with hot steam.

It was really very common for him to pull something into the way or throw something before they could fire. Not denying he also got shot a lot with the hits to the shoulders that were classic nonsense in all action shows in those days. At least they had one episode where Banner specifically stated that he had healed from wounds nobody could really heal from, sort of acknowledging that, in real life, shoulder wounds would never really heal (unless you had superhuman healing). But the Hulk must have retained some of Banner's intelligence at least in an instinctive way. He may have been sort of a prehistoric man but he was one with good instincts.

There was also the episode where he dodged punches from a world heavyweight boxing contender. NOT blocked them. He actually dodged out of the way and the guy couldn't hit him outside of one sucker punch that had no effect.

So yeah, unfortunately, this is a curbstomp one way or the other. Without weapons, Lou Hulk stomps. With guns, Terminator stomps.