Page 48 of 573 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Don’t think we can say he trained her remember she spent a bit of time either away from the BUS, in a coma(2 epi ) in bed and then everything with May and Hydra so I doubt Ward trained her that well, I would say May has taken over as her CO this means the s**t is going to hit the fan, she can’t flirt her way out of training as it is implied that May Likes Coulson.
    Hah! True, May probably took over as her CO and trained the heck out of her, as they'd both been burned by the same man.

Victoria Hand could come back they just reveal that Ward didn’t Kill her but critically injured her. The idea off the top of my head involves Victoria and the Banshee Squad from Captain Marvel.
    Even if that were true (unlikely), she would've died due to lack of medical attention. If I recall correctly, they took the transport to the prison, where they got out of it, killed every loyal SHIELD agent they could find, and then the transport flew away after pretending to fire on them. So the transport remained in enemy hands the entire time. I really don't remember if it was discovered later, but that would be when it was confirmed for us that she really was dead.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

So is the mystery of Skye's parentage going to be on the backburner? I've abandoned the idea that she is an existing Marvel character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    So is the mystery of Skye's parentage going to be on the backburner? I've abandoned the idea that she is an existing Marvel character.
    Since Kyle MacLachlan has been casted as Skye's father , I dare say that it's very likely her parentage will be on the forefront , not backburner. She'll probably end up being daisy Johnson and her dad , mr hyde.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    Special Agent Cooper is apparently her father. Crying shame we can't put that character and Ag- eh, Director Coulson in the same room.

Anyway, I have always been completely convinced that Skye, and her father, are not pre-existing comics characters, or even not analogues of any.
    It's like going, I bet Melinda May is really the Contessa.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

And again ....

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Hah! True, May probably took over as her CO and trained the heck out of her, as they'd both been burned by the same man.
    Oh, that i would like to see.

Anyone want to guess if Sharon will make a guest appearance this season or even Maria Hill.
    Colby Smulders manged a guest appearance while doing "Mother" for CBS, now she's free to do more. Sharon Carter/Emily Vancamp works for ABC so it'd only be a matter of needing her for a story.

I could be wrong but having revenage on the man that burned you could that bring the two characters closer or are we going to have more May vs Skye with the added bonus that May is the CO

Even if that were true (unlikely), she would've died due to lack of medical attention. If I recall correctly, they took the transport to the prison, where they got out of it, killed every loyal SHIELD agent they could find, and then the transport flew away after pretending to fire on them. So the transport remained in enemy hands the entire time. I really don't remember if it was discovered later, but that would be when it was confirmed for us that she really was dead.
    I'm just thinking that what could have happened is this
    Victoria Hand was pushed out of the transport after Ward shot her, the Banshee Squad (who i believe have a medic) found her and help her but if its been confirmed that she was still on the transport then it wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    Colby Smulders manged a guest appearance while doing "Mother" for CBS, now she's free to do more. Sharon Carter/Emily Vancamp works for ABC so it'd only be a matter of needing her for a story.
    Cool i'll cross my fingers
    Truth is the best policy

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    And again ....

Thanks for the videos! Jed and Maurissa turn SkyWard into a silly '80s pop song, lol... it's funny, but not quite as funny as true Whedon humor. Sad to say that's typical of the show, too.

I could be wrong but having revenage on the man that burned you could that bring the two characters closer or are we going to have more May vs Skye with the added bonus that May is the CO
    I think it'll bring them closer together.

I'm just thinking that what could have happened is this
    Victoria Hand was pushed out of the transport after Ward shot her, the Banshee Squad (who i believe have a medic) found her and help her but if its been confirmed that she was still on the transport then it wouldn't work.
    I don't think she was pushed out.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rubab20 View Post
    Are the original actors and actresses of the Avengers gonna be in it? (Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey JR, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, etc)
    No. Almost certainly not except maybe one of them in the finale, which should be around the same time Avengers: Age Of Ultron comes out.

Are the original actors and actresses of the Avengers gonna be in it? (Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey JR, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, etc)
    I doubt they could afford them. Downey's trailer probably costs more than the entire show budget for a season.

I think it'll bring them closer together.
    Thank goodness for that, it was kinda getting old

I don't think she was pushed out.
    Darn well thats what fanfiction is for

Doubtful but it is possible the more likely would be that they use Trip to act as a bridge and you have a cameo at the end and then the other agents have cameos in some of the Phase 3 movies. Can you imagine what Skye and Dracy could be like together
    Truth is the best policy

Doubtful but it is possible the more likely would be that they use Trip to act as a bridge and you have a cameo at the end and then the other agents have cameos in some of the Phase 3 movies. Can you imagine what Skye and Dracy could be like together
    Oh hun, Darcy would snark circles around Skye! She wouldn't know what hit her, until 10 seconds later! Lol.
    Prεtty Pεnny