Page 474 of 573 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Networks now expect Friday nights to be death slots and schedule accordingly. Agents of SHIELD survives because of time-shift viewing, so it matters less when it airs because it matters less who watches it live. It will probably do no worse on Friday nights, with a genre show as a lead-in, that it does at 10 PM on Tuesdays with a bunch of sitcoms as a lead-in.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Friday night hasn't been the death slot since DVR became ubiquitous. If any day can be considered one, it's Saturday.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Friday night hasn't been the death slot since DVR became ubiquitous. If any day can be considered one, it's Saturday.
    Do networks even show **** on Saturdays these days? I know SyFy and BBA America does but didn't think the major networks did anymore.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Jokes aside, don't know that ABC cares at this point regarding AoS. AoS is hanging around primarily because of Disney and the movies IMO. If not for that, it would probably have been canceled a few seasons ago.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

cant wait for the agents of sword season
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    cant wait for the agents of sword season
    Its not sword.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Its not sword.
    just wishing
    we can be heroes, just for one day

It might not be SWORD, but it might be A Very SWORD-Like Organization That Totally Isn't SWORD, We Swear.

I still wish it was going to be the Fantastic Four. I would love for Stan Lee to see someone do justice to his first-born Marvel Universe children before he dies.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    What was the Human Torch reference?
    Apologizes for responding late. I think Daisy was talking to Robbie and she mentioned about him 'flaming on.'

Astonishing Member

I hope as we continue that we start to get some really epic boss battles.

Lash versus Hive was emotional and fun but nowhere near as great as it would've been to see the two going toe to toe with one another.

Similarly Ghost Rider versus Hive was too one sided to REALLY enjoy. Though I adored seeing AIDA become so horrified realizing he could kill her.

The fact that we didn't see him die indicates to me that he's almost certainly the MCU version of MODOK.
    Many think he is the red guardian. In the comics his head was put in a jar and he controlled a robot of himself. Just like in the show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Guardian

Fun ending. Loved the ghost rider daisy team-up. What I hated is them killing everyone in the framework. So they talk everyone into fighting hydra just to get wiped out a hour later. No shot of ward waiting for his daisy or the two kids from school. Also mace died saving those kids just to kill them off the next day.

What a waste. At least give us a ending with these guys we spent 6 episodes with.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 06-11-2017 at 07:01 AM.

One aspect of the storyline that doesn't work is the ease with which all the characters threw off a lifetime of memories (false memories, but memories nonetheless) to reassure Fitz that the people he tortured and killed "weren't real." It may have been a defense mechanism to avoid having to confront what they did, but these are people who they grew up with, went to school with, and worked alongside for decades. It would be like you or me suddenly finding ourselves in another reality and instantly writing off our entire lives as an illusion. It would be the kind of trauma that could break someone permanently. But the show doesn't have time to go into all that.

Spectacular Member

As long as it does not become an endless angst wallow I want the show to have both May and Fitz have to deal what they were in the Framework.

It was announced today that Nick Blood is coming back as Hunter in some unspecified capacity during the upcoming season.

... no word on Bobbi, though. (Probably depends on how fast The Orville gets canned...)

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/08/agents-s...nter-season-5/

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    It was announced today that Nick Blood is coming back as Hunter in some unspecified capacity during the upcoming season.

... no word on Bobbi, though. (Probably depends on how fast The Orville gets canned...)

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/08/agents-s...nter-season-5/
    Not to throw any shade on Nick Blood, who I like, but... Lance Hunter was primarily of interest as Mr. Mockingbird.

They better not have killed Bobbi off offscreen.

I dunno if The Orville is as doomed as they're saying. Critics hate it, but critics hate everything Seth McFarlane does and Family Guy is now starting season 16...