Page 532 of 573 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 8586
    BANNED

I think I miss the end-credit scene of this episode.Anyone care to tell me?

Anyway, fav. episode this season.I wished they go a darker route but the focus on fitz-simmons works too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Fitz and Simmons seeing their evil dopplegangers kissing was hilarious.
    Now, you know why AIDA had to kill Simmons & kinda erased her existance in the framework.
    Because if she survived she would clearly "steal" the doctor from AIDA.

Mighty Member

This show is so much better than the Arrowverse shows. You just had an episode built around a couple and it was great. Anytime I have seen an Arrowverse episode focused on a couple it has been varying degrees of suckage.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I think I miss the end-credit scene of this episode.Anyone care to tell me?
    It was Mack and Daisy talking in Mack's office. They know about Fitz and Simmons being imprisoned by the Chronicoms and Mack is confident they will figure how to get out of it. Mack tells Daisy that the people who destroyed the Chronicom homeworld are now on Earth, meaning Sarge's team. Apparently the footage they got from the guy in the wall was of the destruction of that world... Mack may or may not be correct that Sarge's team was responsible instead of just failing to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    This show is so much better than the Arrowverse shows. You just had an episode built around a couple and it was great. Anytime I have seen an Arrowverse episode focused on a couple it has been varying degrees of suckage.
    So true. There is no "stupid s&*t" in AOS. I never say why is Coulson such an idiot. Barry and Oliver on the other hand...
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Fitz and Simmons seeing their evil dopplegangers kissing was hilarious.
    So true, also philosophical as well: if the worst aspects of their-selves could love each other, then the best of their-selves could love each other as well.

By the way, I was helping My Mom with the laundry while watching this episode, and she really doesn't like 'surrealism' (mind prisons), however she laughed as well when she the evil versions making out, and Fitz and Simmons reactions watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I admit that I laughed a bit at Fitz's reaction to Simmons becoming her younger self, now we'll have the three amigos...sort of...trying to get home...
    Me too. I also laughed at the parts where Fitz and Simmons were yelling at each other while their evil versions were trying to kill them.

I know I brought this up before, but I will write again, I think it would be cool if Fitz, Simmons, and Enoch, ran into the Starjammers, and instead of using CGI for the really non-human looking members of the crew, they use Muppets and make-up, but that's my small, weird opinion.

Wow, Simmons is British.

I guess we know why Fitz was so reluctant to go forward with their relationship in the first place, she totally friendzoned him!

I loved seeing their first meeting with Coulson, they've come so far!

Extraordinary Member

Probably the best episode the series has seen in years. Fitz Simmons always had great chemistry, and their evil makeout session was hilarious.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I think this show was liberated by no longer needing to tag along with the movies or chase after a renewal. It's really going outside the box creatively, and ratings are up.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

That was a great episode!
    At the very least, it wasn't close to being the supreme absolute worst.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mighty Member

That guillotine predicament Fitz and Simmons were in was pretty cool.

Mighty Member

Somehow I think their rescuer might be the being sarge mentioned in regards to the Shrikes.

Somehow I think their rescuer might be the being sarge mentioned in regards to the Shrikes.
    I thought of that, but as Kirk said in Star trek V, why would a God need a space ship?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

That guillotine predicament Fitz and Simmons were in was pretty cool.
    What are you referring to?