Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
In the video they find in the guy in the wall. The wolrd is being destroyed by black swarms of something. Doesnt look very Thanos ish. Also dont know Thanos Dimension hoped and they seem to be form another earth. I think the Twist is they arent bad guys. They are going earth to earth trying to stop this thing from destroying it. But they have been doing it and failing so long they have become cold and detached. All they care about is the mission. I mean have the killed anyone for no reason at all yet? THE sheild agent had a gun to one of Coulsons people and he doesnt have time to waste explaining himself.
I don't know, even if they have become detatched, they still seem a bit too at ease with human casualties for me to believe they're trying to help. Snowflake certainly seems to have no issue with killing people, especially since she thinks they get reincarnated anyway.

I still think there's some bodysnatching going on. In another post I mentioned the Star Trek episode where aliens recovered dead bodies from other species and resurrected them before erasing their memories and giving them new identities, and I think this could be something similar. Sarge said the name Coulson was familiar, but if he was just an alternate Coulson then surely he would know the name rather than it just be vaguely familiar. The way he said it was like he couldn't recall why he knew it. Makes me wonder if this is actually our Coulson, but resurrected and given a new identity. Maybe some part of Coulson is still in there. Wouldn't be the first time someone messed with his memories.