Page 531 of 573 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 8586
    Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Why does Agents of SHIELD always kill off the men I find good looking?

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Hey, it was fanservice. He was getting between the OTP of Yo-Yo and Mack. (Said with sarcasm.)

My god, this episode was just.....legit terrible.

Seriously, the tone was all over the fucking place.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Fun, silly, question while we wait for the latest episode:

1. What do you think Agents of SHIELD will show first: the Starjammers or the Klyntar (Symbiotes)?

2. What would you like to see on Agents of SHIELD: the Starjammers or the Klyntar (Symbiotes)?

Thank you for your time and patience

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Fun, silly, question while we wait for the latest episode:

1. What do you think Agents of SHIELD will show first: the Starjammers or the Klyntar (Symbiotes)?

2. What would you like to see on Agents of SHIELD: the Starjammers or the Klyntar (Symbiotes)?

Thank you for your time and patience
    Neither, cant use the Symbiotes. And with Cosmic being a big part of the next phase of movies, Star Jammers could be in the MCU at some point. Maybe after GOTG 3 Starjammers will be the next big space team.

Mighty Member

That was a nice surprise of the Coulson doppelganger's true intentions.

Astonishing Member

I am liking this season so far overall. If they spilt the show and did a space spinoff with shield adventures with MCU races I would easily watch that. I think the space branch has ALOT of potential. If they don't get bogged down in one singular storyline.

It kind of feels like a Fantastic Four type storyline in a way. Doesn't the Chromicon race looking for a way to go back and save their people by a big brain building a time machine seem like a Reed Richards F4 type story?

Anyway, this show has a lot of potential it can mine. But, I still think the main cast needs assistance. I still want Yo Yo gone. And the drunk old doctor. They are utterly boring. If Fitz and Simmons are staying in space kill the old doctor and get me someone interesting to do the science on earth. I literally don't give a damn about him because he's boring and the writers haven't made me care.

On this last episode, the station cut to a commercial in the middle of a scene and I missed stuff. It was when May was in the back of the truck talking to Snowflake... commercial cut in in the middle of a sentence, and when it came back May was up in front fighting with Sarge. Anybody tell me what happened in between?

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    On this last episode, the station cut to a commercial in the middle of a scene and I missed stuff. It was when May was in the back of the truck talking to Snowflake... commercial cut in in the middle of a sentence, and when it came back May was up in front fighting with Sarge. Anybody tell me what happened in between?
    May started to talk about Sarge calling her unhinged, so Snow started to get in her face to tell her she had the wrong idea, then May slammed her face in the table, freed herself, and went to go attack Sarge

Thanks.

These Shrikes are certainly a weird idea for a threat. I wonder if they have anything to do with the destruction of the Chronicom homeworld. Right now the two storylines seem like they're two arcs being done simultaneously that would have been separate in a 22-episode season.

Yes, Deke can be exhausting, but it's interesting that Sarge and his crew were mistaken as to why he doesn't belong. They seem more like good guys now, and as May observed, Sarge could be connected to Coulson in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    These Shrikes are certainly a weird idea for a threat. I wonder if they have anything to do with the destruction of the Chronicom homeworld. Right now the two storylines seem like they're two arcs being done simultaneously that would have been separate in a 22-episode season.
    I like the two plots, and I was enjoying Fitz and Enoch's interaction with Simmons so adamant to get to him no matter what. Daisy and the others are back on Earth, but I want the Fitz and Simmons story to be relevant to what SHIELD is currently dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I like the two plots, and I was enjoying Fitz and Enoch's interaction with Simmons so adamant to get to him no matter what. Daisy and the others are back on Earth, but I want the Fitz and Simmons story to be relevant to what SHIELD is currently dealing with.
    I figure it was probably the Shrikes that destroyed the Chronicom homeworld, that Fitz will find out how to destroy them and then get that information back to Earth. Since time travel will be involved, though, it's not certain that Fitz and Simmons will get home themselves. If they travel into the past they will have to return to the present, or else create a separate timeline.

Mighty Member

That was a great episode!

Mighty Member

Fitz and Simmons seeing their evil dopplegangers kissing was hilarious.

Ultimate Member

I admit that I laughed a bit at Fitz's reaction to Simmons becoming her younger self, now we'll have the three amigos...sort of...trying to get home...