View Poll Results: Which Should I Choose (listed in alphabetical order)?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crunchyroll

2 25.00%
  • Disney Plus

6 75.00%

Question An Important Question

I have a serious dilemma. As a personal gift for my upcoming birthday in Spring, I want to purchase a streaming service for one year. I can't decide between Disney Plus (renewal) and Crunchy Roll. I'm a huge fan of both Anime/Manga and Star Wars/Marvel. I was leaning towards Crunchyroll but I've heard claims that the service is unreliable. Which should I pick? Help me out here people, thanks.
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-22-2021 at 02:28 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I have a serious dilemma. As a personal gift for my upcoming birthday in Spring, I want to purchase a streaming service for one year. I can't decide between Disney Plus (renewal) and Crunchy Roll. I'm a huge fan of both Anime/Manga and Star Wars/Marvel. I was leaning towards Crunchyroll but I've heard claims that the service is unreliable. Which should I pick? Help me out here people, thanks.
    How can anybody but you answer that question? You know your preferences. I looked up what Crunchy Roll was on Wikipedia. I had never heard of it. Does that interest you more than access to all the Disney stuff?
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    How can anybody but you answer that question? You know your preferences. I looked up what Crunchy Roll was on Wikipedia. I had never heard of it. Does that interest you more than access to all the Disney stuff?
    Well, that's just it, I'm torn. I can't decide. I like both equally. I'll still make the final choice but I want to see what others think first.

Get HBO Max

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Do you have kids? Because if you did I'd go with Disney+.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-25-2021 at 08:22 PM.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

sub to disney+ for marvel and simpsons and star wars while also making use of crunchyroll's 2 week free-trial to marathon whatever series youre mainly interested in

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    sub to disney+ for marvel and simpsons and star wars while also making use of crunchyroll's 2 week free-trial to marathon whatever series youre mainly interested in
    Thanks, that's a great suggestion.

Crunchyroll has some anime that is also carried by some other networks (Hulu, Netflix) but it seems in better quality than Hulu's streams (At least for Fairy Tail) IMO.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member

Find a family member/friend with a Disney + account and use their login. then pay for Crunchyroll and share your login with your family/friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Find a family member/friend with a Disney + account and use their login. then pay for Crunchyroll and share your login with your family/friend.