Page 537 of 573 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

There are a bunch of series in the queue for Disney+. That's going to be the future of Marvel TV, along with maybe Hulu.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    There are a bunch of series in the queue for Disney+. That's going to be the future of Marvel TV, along with maybe Hulu.
    What is Disney+ doing besides the MCU shows? All of those are being made by Marvel Studios not Marvel television. Even the animated what if is Feige and Marvel studios. Perlmutter gonna get the scraps I guess.

I guess that Marvel Television will probably be absorbed by Disney+ before long, once it launches. Disney+ has the potential to be at least as big as Netflix, maybe much bigger, and they really have no need for any other TV outlet once they've launched and worked out any kinks. I predict they'll probably eventually sell ABC, and maybe their stake in A&E Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I guess that Marvel Television will probably be absorbed by Disney+ before long, once it launches. Disney+ has the potential to be at least as big as Netflix, maybe much bigger, and they really have no need for any other TV outlet once they've launched and worked out any kinks. I predict they'll probably eventually sell ABC, and maybe their stake in A&E Networks.
    ABC has a weird deal with ESPN they're a package deal it's the only reason Disney bought ABC so it's not going anywhere.

Mighty Member

Clever way to bring back Coulson.

Mighty Member

I wish they had offed You know who she is the worst character on the show.

Yeah, I hoped for a moment but ...
    I thought it was a great finale. Action and thrills with everyone getting a scene.
    And the setup for next season was brilliant.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Finale was insane. The setup for S7 is the BEST.

I don't get the Yo-Yo hate. She's not my favorite character, but I don't see anything terrible about her. The worst thing about her is that she doesn't use her power in a lot of situations where she should.

I know Joss Whedon isn't directly involved with this show anymore, but it's almost like it's trying to make up for all the fan-favorite characters he's offed over the years by never killing anyone permanently. (Except for poor Davis... can't he get a first name?)

So when May gave her touching Power of Love speech to Sarge, was I the only one who said out loud "that's it... she's toast."

So I guess the Zephyr One is basically a TARDIS now. Looks like the show is heading into full-fledged "anything goes" mode for the final season. With time travel capability and a focus on SHIELD, there's lots of opportunities to run into key characters from the past... Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, young Nick Fury... even Steve Rogers. Would Chris Evans be willing to play Steve one more time if he didn't put on the suit or pick up the shield?

If Flint was created by the monoliths (since his future no longer exists to pluck the real Flint out of), I wonder if he is still there after their destruction?

I hope we see Snowflake again next season. I really want to know her backstory.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I really thought they were going to go with the lame "we will burn the demon out and just the real Coulson is left" route here so I was very happy they didn't do that and instead did the opposite. I wondered how they would get Gregg back for next season so them going full on LMD was a nice little surprise.

Can't say I'll be sad when this show goes next season, I've been mainly watching it out of habit over anything else.

Still my favorite network show... but it is coming down to its natural conclusion.

Ultimate Member

When Simmons said they needed someone with an encyclopedic knowledge of SHIELD history, and that 'plus, I really miss him,' for a hot second I dared to dream that she'd created an LMD out of SHIELD-history-buff and ex-boyfriend-of-Simmons, Agent Triplett. But no. Just not-Coulson, again, because stretching out his role for just one season after his character's death apparently wasn't enough...

(Still, I love that the Vixen actress is back playing a shapeshifter stuck in her assumed form on Legends of Tomorrow, so I guess I shouldn't be all hypocritical about it!)

The last season will be a Doctor Who adventure, and Coulson is the Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    When Simmons said they needed someone with an encyclopedic knowledge of SHIELD history, and that 'plus, I really miss him,' for a hot second I dared to dream that she'd created an LMD out of SHIELD-history-buff and ex-boyfriend-of-Simmons, Agent Triplett. But no. Just not-Coulson, again, because stretching out his role for just one season after his character's death apparently wasn't enough...

(Still, I love that the Vixen actress is back playing a shapeshifter stuck in her assumed form on Legends of Tomorrow, so I guess I shouldn't be all hypocritical about it!)
    Triplett got shafted. I'm still bitter after all these years. Bah.