Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8027

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    919

    Default Agents of SHIELD (SPOILERS)

    Seeing as it is my favorite currently on-going series this is where we will discuss Agents of SHIELD.

    To recap. Huge bombshell dropped last episode. Triplett is black is his ancestors? Did Coulson get two guards murdered? Give Fitz his monkey!

    Anyway, last episode had quite the reveal of Coulson being behind Project T.A.H.I.T.I. but whether the GH serum is a Kree or not remains to be seen. Personally I think this was a great twist that really adds to Coulson's character. he's just found out that this whole time he's been fighting against himself. Also Fury not only went against Coulson's warning, but did it to Coulson himself. Just one of many things this show has been doing to add to just how dark Fury is willing to go.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 04-30-2014 at 05:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member PretenderNX01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    I don't even remember what we were talking about. Maybe the Man-Thing mention?
    I didn't realize there were Easter Eggs for it in Iron Man 3 mainly because I didn't care enough about Iron Man 3 to look up Easter Eggs afterward. LOL

    I will say one thing, the part about Coulson being against TAHITI explains why he was screaming "Just let me die!". He knew what it would do to him.

  3. #3
    Bishop was right. Sighphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    I don't even remember what we were talking about. Maybe the Man-Thing mention?
    I didn't realize there were Easter Eggs for it in Iron Man 3 mainly because I didn't care enough about Iron Man 3 to look up Easter Eggs afterward. LOL

    I will say one thing, the part about Coulson being against TAHITI explains why he was screaming "Just let me die!". He knew what it would do to him.
    We were talking about how Ward is going to come back as a good guy cause of the power of love.
    Or at least die doing something good. . . then revived and brainwashed to be a good SHIELD agent like Coulson was brainwashed to forget his revival.

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,357

    Default

    Pasdar with the mustache...its odd but he does a good Glenn Talbot

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Pasdar with the mustache...its odd but he does a good Glenn Talbot
    I prefer his cartoon Iron Man but yeah not a bad Talbot.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

  6. #6
    Member in Disguise
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth, Sol System
    Posts
    357

    Default

    I've always hoped that Deathlok would eventually join the white hats, but after this... was it just me, or did he seem to be a little too comfortable playing the villain?
    ...Expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Donaldbain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    We were talking about how Ward is going to come back as a good guy cause of the power of love.
    He doesn't have to be good to be in love with someone and turning on someone who was going to let you die isn't a selfless act.

  8. #8

    Default

    Can't wait for Tuesday, it's been great the past 5 or 6 episodes.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prescribeddrone View Post
    Can't wait for Tuesday, it's been great the past 5 or 6 episodes.
    It really has, unfortuately this hasn't really translated into that much of a bump in the ratings though there is still time to rebound, especially if a lot of people catch up over the Summer.

  10. #10
    Fantastic Member Mockingbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    I don't even remember what we were talking about. Maybe the Man-Thing mention?
    The Man-Thing mention made me happy, mainly because he's linked to Bobbi, but also because Man-Thing's ridiculously adorable.

  11. #11
    Boisterously Confused
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    The Man-Thing mention made me happy, mainly because he's linked to Bobbi, but also because Man-Thing's ridiculously adorable.
    Only if you have no fear.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    So Coulson had been administering testing of the TAHITI project on a "downed Avenger", did I hear that right?

    Who were the initial tests on that responded so badly that Coulson advised against continuing?

  13. #13
    Veteran Member PretenderNX01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2128 View Post
    So Coulson had been administering testing of the TAHITI project on a "downed Avenger", did I hear that right?
    I think it was in case of a downed Avenger, not necessarily on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2128 View Post
    Who were the initial tests on that responded so badly that Coulson advised against continuing?
    Could just be on random dead agents but you never know, they could use it in creating Man-Thing or something.

    Ps, if anyone is looking for the old thread , for 14 days you can view it here
    http://oldforums.comicbookresources....D-quot/page215

  14. #14
    Duly appointed enforcer of the Admin Accord Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 1997
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    888

    Default

    The Hydra infiltration and resulting conflict has really helped this series pick up. I wasn't a fan of it during the early episode, but now the stories are much more interesting - the inclusion of more MU properties also seems to be a big help.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

    CBR Community Standards and Rules

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The Hydra infiltration and resulting conflict has really helped this series pick up. I wasn't a fan of it during the early episode, but now the stories are much more interesting - the inclusion of more MU properties also seems to be a big help.
    Also the fact that stupid Skye has a much reduced role, and the fact that they've given up on her stupid origin story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •