Page 406 of 573 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8586
    Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Wonder if Mace will use his stroke to get Daisy pardoned, or Coulson and he will butt heads over her?
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I get the feeling that the Darkhold might be tied to Reyes somehow and that's how he became the rider. His power didn't manifest itself until a gang crippled his brother.
    So you dont think they are using Blazes background with robbie having actually made a deal with Mesphito? Cause he keep saying he made a deal with the devil, unless you think its just a figure of speech.

Wouldnt it be cool mesphito was sigourney weaver and also "The beast" the hand are trying to summon. Finaly have a connection between the shows.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 10-20-2016 at 08:56 AM.

Bluebird

I'm personally wondering if Mace's personal mantras will become literal by the time the season ends, probably when the Team is back together for real again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So you dont think they are using Blazes background with robbie having actually made a deal with Mesphito? Cause he keep saying he made a deal with the devil, unless you think its just a figure of speech.
    The Darkhold is tied the demon Chthon in the comics, so deal with the devil/with a demon. Same church, different pew.
    Sounds perfect.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticScholar View Post
    Wonder if Mace will use his stroke to get Daisy pardoned, or Coulson and he will butt heads over her?
    They might have to, all things considered. The Watchdogs blacked out a city, compromised their security and have killed how many Inhumans now?

They could depict Quake as working as a stalking horse to take down the Watchdogs.

It did kinda annoy how Coulson dismissed Daisy about going after the Watchdogs. If Shield is back is fully, Coulson's reply should have been "If you have intel, give it to Bob in tactical. Otherwise, shut up."

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

The move to 10 PM has been a disaster for the show. A 0.8 this week, series low, and heading down.

People want to watch mindless procedurals at that hour of the night. If ABC has any desire to try and save the show, they'd better move it. Even Friday night would be better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    The move to 10 PM has been a disaster for the show. A 0.8 this week, series low, and heading down.

People want to watch mindless procedurals at that hour of the night. If ABC has any desire to try and save the show, they'd better move it. Even Friday night would be better than this.
    I agree. It's the one network tv show I look forward to week after week, but even I end up watching it on my DVR later in the week because of the time. I have to get up early for work and don't like to stay up until 11 PM when it's over.

#GettingOldSucks

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    What about the +3 numbers? A lot of people DVR it and watch it the next day.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Moving it to Netflix completely would save the show.

If the show must die than it could continue there as Secret Warriors. Bring Quake and Ghost Rider along.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    What about the +3 numbers? A lot of people DVR it and watch it the next day.
    I understand time-shifting about doubles the show's viewership. But that viewership is very low to begin with... doubling it still barely gets it to 5 million viewers. And timeshifters don't watch commercials.

If this show is making any money, it's in the overseas market.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So you dont think they are using Blazes background with robbie having actually made a deal with Mesphito? ...
    I think that this Ghost Rider is a composite of Blaze and Robbie.

Incredible Member

Simmons mentioned having to take a lie detector test a couple times and seemed tense about it. I wonder if it's not a regular test and it involves Mace's inhuman ability.
    Sounds perfect.

Yeah the new time slot sucks. Fortunately the DVR has room for it.

I agree that this show should move to Netflix. Give it the grittiness, material, and longevity it deserves, because it's getting better.

Ghost Rider gets a chain!!!!!!!

Darkhold!!!!!!!!

Great nods to classic Marvel.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Simmons mentioned having to take a lie detector test a couple times and seemed tense about it. I wonder if it's not a regular test and it involves Mace's inhuman ability.
    Being that lie detectors dont actually detect lies and simmons if smart enough to know how to beat one easy id hope him or another inhuman is the lie detector. Sheild using some outdated machine whos only real purpose is to scare people into confessing, would be weird given they pull crazy tech out theyre asses every episode

Spectacular Member The New Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McMax View Post
    I think that this Ghost Rider is a composite of Blaze and Robbie.
    Pretty sure the people behind the show have confirmed this.