Page 546 of 573 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 8586

Well, if this is supposedly the final season, guess I'll go back and watch the previous season first. I'm guessing Coulson this time around (for the new and final season) is some sort of advanced LMD now?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Mighty Member

What did they say after “He is a nobody.” In Koenig’s bar? The national weather service decided to run a flood warning then instead of waiting for the commercials.

Mighty Member

That alien face snatching device was cool.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    What did they say after “He is a nobody.” In Koenig’s bar? The national weather service decided to run a flood warning then instead of waiting for the commercials.
    They reveal that Freddy's last name is Malick. Daisy and Coulson realize that he is the father of Gideon Malick and that they must make sure that Hydra is created in order for Shield to be created as well.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I have a question: I do not life in the US, so will have to wait watching the latest season till it will be on Disney+. Does any one know how long after aired on ABC, will it be added to the Disney+?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Parker View Post
    They reveal that Freddy's last name is Malick. Daisy and Coulson realize that he is the father of Gideon Malick and that they must make sure that Hydra is created in order for Shield to be created as well.
    Thanks for the info.

Anyone else notice the Terminator Music Cues when Chromicoms attacked people in the episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Parker View Post
    So it's going to be the flip-side of City On the Edge of Forever. Instead of making sure a good person dies, they have to make sure a bad person lives.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So it's going to be the flip-side of City On the Edge of Forever. Instead of making sure a good person dies, they have to make sure a bad person lives.
    Also like Titans Go to the Movies when they blew up Krypton and threw the Wayne's down Crime Alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I thought Red Skull created Hydra?

Spectacular Member

No, he just brought it into the spotlight by teaming up with the Nazis in their science division to achieve his own ends and leaving once he had what he wanted from them. It was revealed in Season 3 that HYDRA existed in one form or another for thousands of years (that is not a retcon made for the MCU that is from the comics). Here's the link to the wikia page

Ultimate Member

Oddly unless I'm mistaken I'm not seeing to many pics of Fitz, guess he'll spend part or most of the season frozen in space...just hope that he and Simmons get a happily ever after and aren't stuck in the past sometime or something crazy like that...