Page 567 of 573 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 8586
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Anybody else disappointed that May interrupted whatever Quake was going to do to Nathaniel after he killed her mother? She looked like she was about to send him into the Earth's core as a nice bookend to Graviton out in space.
    Yes. Screw ripples. At this point: make waves.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Apparently Nate didn't bother checking the time stream to see what Daisy was capable of.

Astonishing Member

That's a common theme for actors. When their show is canceled, they have all kinds of spin off plans. Whorf, Sulu, come to mind.

My question for the day, is whose space ships are arriving through gate? Also, does the whole Shield/Hydra debacle continue? And where is Nick?

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I think the rest of the MCU is completely done with SHIELD and Hydra, which is why AoS is basically allowed to do whatever with them.

They're really missing an opportunity if they don't have the team run into a Captain Marvel-era Coulson and Fury before the end of the season. But there's only three episodes left and a lot to wrap, so not too hopeful.

I fully support a Daisy-led spinoff.

I like Chloe Bennet and wouldn't mind seeing her pop up in future Marvel movies or tv shows. (I feel like they have to have at least ONE of them pop in somewhere else - that'd be SO great), but what would Quake do? ..... I am becoming concerned she'll end up leading a new version of Afterlife to honor her mother's legacy. (perhaps with her sister)

Also, not for nothing but time travel shenanigans would be an amazing way to get Ruth Negga back in the fold to appear in Marvel movies as Raina - she's was a diamond in the rough before, but she's a legit superstar now!
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 08-03-2020 at 08:05 PM.

I know this doesn't need to be said, but I really hope Souza stays on the show till the end. He's essentially their Sixth Ranger by this point.

Incredible Member

So Izel destroys the Chronicom's home world around 2019. The sword to kill her is currently sitting in the Aztec temple. If they grabs the sword and kill Izel before she destroys their world, non of the time stuff has a reason to happen. What happened to everyone on the Zephyr still happened since they were outside of regular time and happy endings all around.
    Sounds perfect.

Mighty Member

Sousa sure did have a problem with the name "Quake".

Mighty Member

Oh you sneaky writers. Simmons' reaction when she remembered something after the memory blocker was removed. Now all this mysteriously coy talk about bloodwork. You want us to think Fitz was ill, and may be dead. But I see through you, and your attempt at laying out a tragic red herring.

Simmons was pregnant. The reason she freaks out so hard when the chip is removed, and why she was so upset during the scene in this latest episode when Fitz apparently suggests changing the function of the chip, is because it wasn't just Fitz she left behind when she came to get the rest of the team. She left her daughter as well. (Or son, but given that Deke's mom was their daughter, I'm betting daughter.)

So I guess, Fitz will have one last appearance in the final episode? Hopefully, at least.

Also, it is going to be very unreal when Agents isn't around anymore after next week, just like with Arrow.

Here is the last promo

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Oh you sneaky writers. Simmons' reaction when she remembered something after the memory blocker was removed. Now all this mysteriously coy talk about bloodwork. You want us to think Fitz was ill, and may be dead. But I see through you, and your attempt at laying out a tragic red herring.

Simmons was pregnant. The reason she freaks out so hard when the chip is removed, and why she was so upset during the scene in this latest episode when Fitz apparently suggests changing the function of the chip, is because it wasn't just Fitz she left behind when she came to get the rest of the team. She left her daughter as well. (Or son, but given that Deke's mom was their daughter, I'm betting daughter.)
    I feel pretty much the same way. My initial thought went to "Fitz is dead," but
    I quickly changed my mind, because here's no way they would give FitzSimmons a tragic ending after everything they went through.