Page 561 of 573 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 8586

I hope they explain why the bounce back thing was the problem.

Good episode, more about the characters than the plot.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Time Loop
    Last edited by juan678; 07-16-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Spectacular Member

I've yet to watch anything after season 4 so help me, but is there any specific reason that Elizabeth Henstridge looks slightly more muscular? Is it the character, or like J.K. Simmons DCEU Gordon when the actor is on a workout regime?

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I didn't think they went back to 1983: they were in '82, Mack & Deke stepped out, Zephyr jumped 20 months, they pick up the team. How it's going to work without the Chronicom's ship to follow, I dunno.
    Exactly. May and Yoyo just waited for them to arrive in the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    More interestingly, Simmons seemed to know when the Zephyr would reappear next, which she wasn't able to predict before.
    They don't move in space during a jump, only time.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    I've yet to watch anything after season 4 so help me, but is there any specific reason that Elizabeth Henstridge looks slightly more muscular? Is it the character, or like J.K. Simmons DCEU Gordon when the actor is on a workout regime?
    Could be both. As the show goes on, everyone essentially spends more time as a field agent, including Fitz and Simmons themselves. Working out more could just be their way of keeping up with the others even though they're non-fighters, or just that they see so much action with so little rest that they're just naturally shaping up more even without hitting the gym.

And then of course, I imagine being part of a government agency (even one that's been radically changed and even disavowed over the years) maintains fitness guidelines to remain employed, depending on the department. Our team was special ops from the start -- Coulson handpicked each member.

Of course, to reflect any of that on screen, Henstridge would have to work out anyway.

Now, before anyone raises a point about how we don't really see much (if any) indication of the techies working out even sporadically, I'd also point out that we've never seen them slack off like stereotypical fictional computer nerds (like Nedry in Jurassic Park or most of the cast of the Big Bang Theory, for example). They're not super big into junk food or playing video games. They may not be the most athletic on the team, but they do plenty of running from the bad guys and pacing back and forth during planning just like the rest of them.
    Last edited by Cyke; 07-16-2020 at 05:16 PM.

It was nice to see friendly Jiaying.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    I think this is the first time we've seen her wear anything quite so tight. No complaints at all.

So, Daisy has an evil sister... or evil for the time being, at least. I foresee her barbecuing Nathaniel before this is over.

I think this ends up not with "ripples" or "waves" but a tsunami that leaves the team completely outside the main MCU altogether. Not a tragedy since it's the end of the show, but it would cut off the possibility of any of them appearing in spinoffs. You know Jiaying and Daisy are going to meet and that will significantly alter the future. On the plus side, we might see Kyle McLachlan again.

Haven't seen this weeks episode yet but any bets on whether Brett Dalton / Grant Ward shows up? They are time traveling so it would be fitting if they can work in a story that gives him an appearance in the show since he was just a big part of the early seasons.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Haven't seen this weeks episode yet but any bets on whether Brett Dalton / Grant Ward shows up? They are time traveling so it would be fitting if they can work in a story that gives him an appearance in the show since he was just a big part of the early seasons.
    They already did that with the Framework storyline. Don't think they'd do it again.

Astonishing Member

I'm hoping to see Bobbi again. She's the only one that's never returned for an ep since she left the show.