Page 101 of 573 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8586
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Same here. No villian is more hated than the one who was once a friend...
    Basically. I'm still loving the fact that a founding member turned on the team

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Ward is an Anti-Villain. A Guy using villainous means to get a heroic win or at least what he thinks is one. Although he might just want Skye which would make him a run of the mill Delusional Villain.
    Him only doing it for Sky = weak and boring character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Ward is an Anti-Villain. A Guy using villainous means to get a heroic win or at least what he thinks is one. Although he might just want Skye which would make him a run of the mill Delusional Villain.
    Ward tried to sell Coulsen on his dependabilty after killing Agent Hand and Agent Patton Oswald among others and nearly killing Fitz-Simmons.

I'd say Ward is EPICALLY deluded.

Its a wonder Coulsen didn't just gun him down on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Basically. I'm still loving the fact that a founding member turned on the team
    Oh, me too. Don't get me wrong on that one. Ward is way more awesome as a bad-guy than he ever thought about being as a hero...

BANNED

Daddy knows very little of what happened between Skye and Ward so far, so he can't hold that against him.
    He will have to know about Ward wanting Skye for there to be any common ground between the two. And then he'll likely wonder why they're not together and then bladiebla.
    You might be right and it's obvious that they both have reasons for taking out whitehall but beyond that I don't think there is reason to assume they'll strike a lasting alliance.

Amazing Member

So that was fun, loads of fun moments. Kyle seems to enjoy bring on the "crazy".

Any guesses on the content of the last two based on episode titles

... Ye Who Enter Here
    What They Become

Mid Season finale with Skye's exposure to Terrigen in the city or is that too obvious?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Greygor View Post
    So that was fun, loads of fun moments. Kyle seems to enjoy bring on the "crazy".

Any guesses on the content of the last two based on episode titles

... Ye Who Enter Here
    What They Become

Mid Season finale with Skye's exposure to Terrigen in the city or is that too obvious?
    SHIELD discovers the ancient city before HYDRA, but uncovering the secrets may require one of Coulson's team to make the ultimate sacrifice. Meanwhile, May and Skye race to get to Raina before Whitehall takes her.

Coulson and Whitehall's forces meet in an explosive confrontation that dramatically alters everyone's fates. Meanwhile, Skye discovers shocking secrets about her past.

Skye will never gain super powers, at least not permanently.
    Last edited by AJBopp; 11-24-2014 at 07:22 AM.

No powers for Skye please.

I'd suggest Skye's mother, killed by Whitehall, was one of the brides of the Dragon's Breath cult and her father Diego Casseas, whose military unit the "Half Fulls" encountered in Cambodia, this time not during the Vietnam War but perhaps in 1991 when the UN supervised the ceasefire that repatriated the displaced Khmer. The cult had been breeding superhumans for centuries, hoping to tap into the vast power of The Well of All Things, a mystical portal in an ancient temple. The Half-Fulls became part of this breeding program, each member fathering a child with a cult member. Diego's wife died and their daughter was left comatose. Diego having studied sorcery, stole his daughter's powers soon after and became the Left Hand.

The Left Hand then began gathering the children of the pact and founded the Folding Circle, enemy of Night Thrasher's New Warriors.

So is the Diviner a Kree device or instead an artefact of the Dragon's Breath cult and the map Coulson and crew are compelled to draw to the Hidden Inhuman City, Attilan or the temple of The Well of All Things?

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by nadler View Post
    I'd suggest Skye's mother, killed by Whitehall, was one of the brides of the Dragon's Breath cult and her father Diego Casseas, whose military unit the "Half Fulls" encountered in Cambodia, this time not during the Vietnam War but perhaps in 1991 when the UN supervised the ceasefire that repatriated the displaced Khmer. The cult had been breeding superhumans for centuries, hoping to tap into the vast power of The Well of All Things, a mystical portal in an ancient temple. The Half-Fulls became part of this breeding program, each member fathering a child with a cult member. Diego's wife died and their daughter was left comatose. Diego having studied sorcery, stole his daughter's powers soon after and became the Left Hand.

The Left Hand then began gathering the children of the pact and founded the Folding Circle, enemy of Night Thrasher's New Warriors.

So is the Diviner a Kree device or instead an artefact of the Dragon's Breath cult and the map Coulson and crew are compelled to draw to the Hidden Inhuman City, Attilan or the temple of The Well of All Things?
    I read the first volume of the New Warriors, and even I'm having trouble keeping up with all of that. I doubt ABC's likely to spring that on an unsuspecting TV audience.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I read the first volume of the New Warriors, and even I'm having trouble keeping up with all of that. I doubt ABC's likely to spring that on an unsuspecting TV audience.
    Hahaha! I loved the original recipe New Warriors (I'll never forgive Marvel for throwing them under the bus) but I'm not sure if nadler's idea would be a good fit for the show. OTOH, I'd really like to see a live action Night Thrasher.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

So if the show's story keeps going the way it seems to be going, with Skye being an Inhuman and Coulson being a sort-of Inhuman because Kree blood altered him, if they set it up that Skye and Coulson could potentially get superpowers would they really not eventually give them superpowers? I understand that a lot of people can't imagine the show if they had superpowers but to be fair not everyone with powers can shoot laser beams out of their eyes and stuff like that. Do you think maybe they would get more passive abilities? Like imagine if Skye was a technopath, something like that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    So if the show's story keeps going the way it seems to be going, with Skye being an Inhuman and Coulson being a sort-of Inhuman because Kree blood altered him, if they set it up that Skye and Coulson could potentially get superpowers would they really not eventually give them superpowers? I understand that a lot of people can't imagine the show if they had superpowers but to be fair not everyone with powers can shoot laser beams out of their eyes and stuff like that. Do you think maybe they would get more passive abilities? Like imagine if Skye was a technopath, something like that.
    I seriously doubt if they give Coulson super powers (at least not long term). As someone pointed out earlier, having been exposed to Kree blood probably isn't the same thing as being genetically altered into an inhuman. Also, Coulson with powers just doesn't seem right. Coulson is awesome because he looks like this unassuming guy with Batman like skills. Turning him into a superhuman diminishes that awesomeness in my opinion.

Now I can see Skye with long term powers.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    I seriously doubt if they give Coulson super powers (at least not long term). As someone pointed out earlier, having been exposed to Kree blood probably isn't the same thing as being genetically altered into an inhuman. Also, Coulson with powers just doesn't seem right. Coulson is awesome because he looks like this unassuming guy with Batman like skills. Turning him into a superhuman diminishes that awesomeness in my opinion.

That does seem plausible. I definitely think Skye is going to get some kind of power eventually.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post

Also depends on what "Powers" your talking about, Inhumans exposed to the mist are pretty varied.