Page 102 of 573 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

This isn't going to become a superhero show. I can imagine Skye (and only Skye, of the main cast members) acquiring some sort of power, but I'm pretty sure it would be more along the lines of "cool and useful" rather than some game-busting "death rays out of her eyes" kind of thing.

I'm Ok with a no power Skye, I hope it doesn't happen. I don't want to see her in a movie

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PennyD View Post
    I'm Ok with a no power Skye, I hope it doesn't happen. I don't want to see her in a movie
    Even if Skye gets some kind of power I doubt she'd actually end up in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    The Fake May is Agent 33. You can tell by the burn scars. It'll be interesting to see if they develop her further but I get the feeling that this will be her final appearance.
    TY,I was wondering about her (Agent 33).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PennyD View Post
    Is the actress that bad? I like her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    It's not the actress I don't want to see in a movie. It's the character.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    It's not the actress I don't want to see in a movie. It's the character.
    Exactly Skye character is just off a tad

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    This isn't going to become a superhero show. I can imagine Skye (and only Skye, of the main cast members) acquiring some sort of power, but I'm pretty sure it would be more along the lines of "cool and useful" rather than some game-busting "death rays out of her eyes" kind of thing.
    I'm thinking Doug Ramsey powers---Cypher. It just amps up what she does already....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    If anyone besides Coulson ends up in a movie I'm guessing it'll be Mockingbird...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    If anyone besides Coulson ends up in a movie I'm guessing it'll be Mockingbird...
    I heard that Mockingbird is supposed to be in Avengers 3, but that might just be a rumour so far.

I heard that Mockingbird is supposed to be in Avengers 3, but that might just be a rumour so far.
    That would be awesome. Have you seen John Wick? She was one of my favorite parts of the movie (and there are several!)...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    That would be awesome. Have you seen John Wick? She was one of my favorite parts of the movie (and there are several!)...
    Haven't seen it. I'm interested in seeing how they transition her from Bobbi Morse to full-on Mockingbird. And with this whole 'Coulson and the team are now looking for Attilan' plot it makes me wonder if they're actually going to introduce some of the characters that are going to be in the future Inhumans movie. I mean, I doubt that they're actually going to introduce Black Bolt and Medusa on the show, but maybe one of the lesser characters that will be in the movie?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Yeah I can't see it myself either. If she was to be in one I think it'd be a cameo and nothing more but even that I doubt to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    No. I wouldn't say she was bad I just doubt she'll be in one of the films. We'll see soon enough I guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Yeah I can see Skye acquiring some sort of power as well. My guess is that it probably has something to do with computers since she's a hacker but that's assuming she does have any abilities. Because I doubt they'll give her an ability that would require them to use a decent portion of their budget to use (unless they plan to use it sparingly).

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

A new Toy Story special and A Charlie Brown Christmas as lead-ins tonight. If that doesn't boost the ratings, nothing will.

Skye in a flowered dress, eh?