Page 103 of 573 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 8586
    Mighty Member

That invisible umbrella trick was great. I wonder if Penguin ever thought about that. Ha! Ha!

I hope Mack is not dead and it was good hearing Raina call the "Blue Angels" the Kree.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Mack has better be alive dammit
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm sure he's alive(otherwise they would've shot him). But will he recover and be back on the team? Who knows. I'd hate to see him go.

Tonight's episode was all kinds of Awesome! Can't wait for next week!

I'm really glad Skye got a proper fight scene, but I'm confused as to why Agent 33 is still using May's face? Is her real face even more scarred? Could they not find a new face for her? My impression is the show just likes the idea of having an evil May running around, but the in-story explanation is lacking.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    I'm confused as to why Agent 33 is still using May's face? Is her real face even more scarred? Could they not find a new face for her? My impression is the show just likes the idea of having an evil May running around, but the in-story explanation is lacking.
    My guess was that it couldn't be removed and was stuck like that.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

I'm really glad Skye got a proper fight scene, but I'm confused as to why Agent 33 is still using May's face? Is her real face even more scarred? Could they not find a new face for her? My impression is the show just likes the idea of having an evil May running around, but the in-story explanation is lacking.
    Seems to me that the electrical shock Agent 33 took straight to the face fried the circuits in the nanomask, freezing its nanos in that configuration and making it unable to be removed as well as permanently screwing up the voicebox changing tech.

Poor Mack. Seems to me like whatever super-charged him could've repaired his body from that fall, too, so I think we'll see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    That invisible umbrella trick was great. I wonder if Penguin ever thought about that. Ha! Ha!
    Loved it! Another piece of old-school SHIELD tech, more than likely, lol.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Pretty good, although really first Tripp now Mac, White Guys get laid and Black Guys get injuries.

so the song Daisy Bell was playing during Skye's dream when she saw herself as a baby. Maybe conformation that she is in fact Daisy Johnson and Skye's father is Mr Hyde...

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

That was also the song sung by HAL while it was shutting down in "2001: A Space Odyssey."

I think it's pretty clear they're not going to refer to Skye's dad as "Mr. Hyde," but I'd look for references to his name being Calvin Zabo, or to him having a "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. Or to Skye acquiring the ability to produce earthquakes...

Im pretty sure Skye is just an Inhuman, nothing more than that.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Incredible Member

You know, we've spent all this time speculating about who Skye might be and whether or not she'll get a power, but we've spent no time speculating the same for Raina. The preview for next week's episode seems to show them both in the temple holding the obelisk as Raina says 'finally we get to see what we become'. I think the midseason finale is going to end with them both exposed to the terrigenesis process, and I do think Skye will get a power, whether she's Daisy or just an original Inhuman....but I think the same is true for Raina, which creates a very interesting dynamic. Raina as one of the only truly superpowered people on the show, with her own agenda now that she's finally 'evolved', answering to no one but herself...I REALLY hope the show doesn't kill her off or reveal her as 'unworthy' after all, because Skye as SHIELD's token superhuman frequently coming up against an equally superpowered Raina whether she's with HYDRA or off on her own....that could be awesome. Perhaps with them both looking for evidence of other Inhumans or Attilan once they become aware that they're out there.

Then again, if Skye really is revealed to be Daisy, who's a mutant in the comics and not an Inhuman, then there's an equal possibility that Raina could be a comicbook character as well....not necessarily an Inhuman, but maybe a minor mutant or other superhuman who's an Inhuman here instead. Given her origin as she described it in tonight's episode, she could very easily have changed her name at some point.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

I'm sure he's alive(otherwise they would've shot him). But will he recover and be back on the team? Who knows. I'd hate to see him go.
    He is a guest star so that might be the end of him but I hope not. I hope he's just changed and not evil or dead.

I figured it was fused to her face but maybe her actual face is fried even more so she keeps it on. It also helped having her look like May so Raina accidentally spilled the info about having a tracker in her.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Pretty good, although really first Tripp now Mac, White Guys get laid and Black Guys get injuries.
    Well, Fitz was injured before Mack even joined the team dude never gets laid

All-New Member

i think with so many signs pointing to Skye being an Inhuman i cant help but to think that its a red herring. its also way too soon for an Inhumans reveal. my guess is thats its an Eternals city. The Eternals have had dealing with the Kree in the past so there is still that connection. There's also Skye's mom who didnt age at all.