Page 104 of 573 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 8586

When did this show get from good to AWESOME.

Whoa man, it just keeps getting better and better. With each episode, more ties to marvel universe and more action! Love it!

Also do you guys think Agent 33 might end up being Madame Masque?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

Also do you guys think Agent 33 might end up being Madame Masque?
    Hm....not a bad guess at all....

And....I'm betting now that the reveal will suggest an Eternals connection....which will be revealed to be part of the kree/inhumans story in Season 3 or 4.

Incredible Member

@pattonoswalt
    They cut one of my lines on tonight's @AgentsofSHIELD. After Ward asks, "How many of you are there?" Billy answers: "You'll see."

Amazing Member

Am I the only one getting a Jessica Drew vibe off Raina? She seems to be able to calm Skye's dad, and in this episode totally seemed to charm the men she was around... perhaps pheromones?

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBubba View Post
    and in this episode totally seemed to charm the men she was around... perhaps pheromones?
    I think that's called 'being FINE!'

Spectacular Member

The Daisy Johnson/Mr Hyde thing just fits too well to be ignored, and now with the music box scene, I'm pretty certain that Skye will be Daisy/Quake.
    I really hope Mack isn't dead, but killing off Fitz's only friend would be a good way to force him to reconcile with Simmons from a storytelling perspective.
    Really great episode. Can't wait for next week!

Quote Originally Posted by deusflac View Post
    i think with so many signs pointing to Skye being an Inhuman i cant help but to think that its a red herring. its also way too soon for an Inhumans reveal. my guess is thats its an Eternals city. The Eternals have had dealing with the Kree in the past so there is still that connection. There's also Skye's mom who didnt age at all.
    I really don't think it's too early for an Inhumans reveal at all. We've got Age of Ultron coming out in five months, and since Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch won't be mutants in the MCU, then odds are they'll be Inhumans. Right now seems like a perfect time to introduce the concept.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Loved it! Another piece of old-school SHIELD tech, more than likely, lol.
    I'm thinking that's based on the cloaking technology that they've been working so hard to re-acquire/re-develop so I'd call new school SHIELD tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen O. View Post
    You know, we've spent all this time speculating about who Skye might be and whether or not she'll get a power, but we've spent no time speculating the same for Raina. The preview for next week's episode seems to show them both in the temple holding the obelisk as Raina says 'finally we get to see what we become'. I think the midseason finale is going to end with them both exposed to the terrigenesis process, and I do think Skye will get a power, whether she's Daisy or just an original Inhuman....but I think the same is true for Raina, which creates a very interesting dynamic. Raina as one of the only truly superpowered people on the show, with her own agenda now that she's finally 'evolved', answering to no one but herself...I REALLY hope the show doesn't kill her off or reveal her as 'unworthy' after all, because Skye as SHIELD's token superhuman frequently coming up against an equally superpowered Raina whether she's with HYDRA or off on her own....that could be awesome. Perhaps with them both looking for evidence of other Inhumans or Attilan once they become aware that they're out there.

Then again, if Skye really is revealed to be Daisy, who's a mutant in the comics and not an Inhuman, then there's an equal possibility that Raina could be a comicbook character as well....not necessarily an Inhuman, but maybe a minor mutant or other superhuman who's an Inhuman here instead. Given her origin as she described it in tonight's episode, she could very easily have changed her name at some point.
    Wait Daisy's a mutant? I thought Nick Fury said she and his secret warriors were a different branch of superhumans. As for Raina, I had a theory that she would turn out to be Nightshade. Both are black females with an interest in flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBug View Post
    I really don't think it's too early for an Inhumans reveal at all. We've got Age of Ultron coming out in five months, and since Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch won't be mutants in the MCU, then odds are they'll be Inhumans. Right now seems like a perfect time to introduce the concept.
    Von Strucker implied that the twins got their powers from Loki's staff. I'm pretty sure that staff has no connection with the Kree. Although, it is possible that Pietro and Wanda are inhuman descendants and instead of having their powers activated by terrigen mist, Hydra was able to achieve similar results with the staff.

Other thoughts: Sorry to see Mack go. Someone posted awhile back that Mack would've made an excellent Luke Cage. I didn't see it at first but this ep really made me think he would've made a great Luke.

Excellent episode last night. I don't think we've seen the last of Mack and I'm sure someone already mentioned this, they are preparing to introduce Inhumans on the show. I think Mack could be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Excellent episode last night. I don't think we've seen the last of Mack and I'm sure someone already mentioned this, they are preparing to introduce Inhumans on the show. I think Mack could be one of them.
    If Mack was one of them he wouldn't have been affected like that if I'm not mistaken.

Any chance of Skye's dad being....Maximus?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    If Mack was one of them he wouldn't have been affected like that if I'm not mistaken.
    o
    The thing is though it didn't kill him. It's possible he could have been a dormant Inhuman. Or he could have been infused with sme sort of Kree virus.

Coulson did call him Skye's "lunatic father."

Incredible Member

I think its highly unlikely Skye's father is Maximus. Everything he says about Skye and Raina is couched in terms of how they're special and have a destiny, he never includes himself in that phrasing, which seems to indicate he knows it doesn't apply to him. He never handles the obelisk directly himself, and in general just doesn't conduct himself like someone in exile....rather just like someone with knowledge, which he no doubt got from Skye's mother.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    o
    The thing is though it didn't kill him. It's possible he could have been a dormant Inhuman. Or he could have been infused with sme sort of Kree virus.
    I think what happened to Mack is part of the temple's security system. If you ain't Kree or Inhuman, touching the door turns you into a rabid, super strong monster. It takes care of the trespasser and his companions.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by maczero View Post
    Von Strucker implied that the twins got their powers from Loki's staff. I'm pretty sure that staff has no connection with the Kree. Although, it is possible that Pietro and Wanda are inhuman descendants and instead of having their powers activated by terrigen mist, Hydra was able to achieve similar results with the staff.
    Strucker had the staff in the Winter Soldier credits teaser, but I don't think he said anything that implied it was the source of the Twins' powers.