Page 12 of 573 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
    New Yorkers witnessed the Avengers fighting aliens.
    The entire world witnessed (thanks TV and Internet). If memory serves, the montage of celebratory TV coverage showed scenes from around the world, not just New York. Not that it matters, since the Superhuman Registration Act is U.S. congressional legislation and, aside from Thor, all of the Avengers live in the U.S. and/or are U.S. citizens.
    Last edited by kalorama; 05-06-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Still no word on who tripplet's grandfather was. But we know he kept his howlong commando gear including a hypno gun, an emp and a pack of laser cigarets.

Did that truck seem to new. I don' t remember what trucks looked like 14 years ago(it was 14 years right) but it seemed to sleek.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Still no word on who tripplet's grandfather was. But we know he kept his howlong commando gear including a hypno gun, an emp and a pack of laser cigarets.
    Oh come on. It was the black guy.

You'll recall that he knew French (for the prettier girls), seemed to be skilled at a lot of things, confidence in spades, had a smart/sassy tongue. All things that Tripp has, too.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

spoilers:
    While I know I am a broken record on the Secret Warriors thing, Garret being part of the Dethlok program. Another nod.
    end of spoilers

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Hmm, I didn't think I had to put things behind spoiler tags because "SPOILERS" is in the title, but I'll err on the side of caution this time:

spoilers:
    HOLY CRAP: Skye's parents were monsters?!?!!?!??!?! Whaaat?
    end of spoilers
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Hmm, I didn't think I had to put things behind spoiler tags because "SPOILERS" is in the title, but I'll err on the side of caution this time:

spoilers:
    HOLY CRAP: Skye's parents were monsters?!?!!?!??!?! Whaaat?
    end of spoilers
    Either Aliens or someone from the 9 relms.

BANNED

Hmm. The emotionally conflicted murderer isn't really doing it for me. Ward needs a better explanation for his behavior. But where he's going now is destined to end in death, sacrificing himself for the team. A bit trite. Was hoping for more.

Mighty Member

A army of Deathlock soldiers? Avengers Assemble!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Hmm. The emotionally conflicted murderer isn't really doing it for me. Ward needs a better explanation for his behavior. But where he's going now is destined to end in death, sacrificing himself for the team. A bit trite. Was hoping for more.
    I kinda zoned out during garret's speech but I like the idea that he was Hydra all along.

The question is...what happens with fitz and simmons? Are they both dead? will one survive? Who do you want to survive?

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Either Aliens or someone from the 9 relms.
    Either from the nine realms, or... Raina mentioned something about something being locked inside, and she wants to find others like her. I'm going out on a limb here, but since they can't use mutants and Skye's parents were the monsters, I'm going to say she's a Inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusRex View Post
    Either from the nine realms, or... Raina mentioned something about something being locked inside, and she wants to find others like her. I'm going out on a limb here, but since they can't use mutants and Skye's parents were the monsters, I'm going to say she's a Inhuman.
    I don't like the idea of inhumans being seperated from the fantastic four.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Oh come on. It was the black guy.

You'll recall that he knew French (for the prettier girls), seemed to be skilled at a lot of things, confidence in spades, had a smart/sassy tongue. All things that Tripp has, too.
    Oh let's really not do this again.

I really laughed with the "large file transfer" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukky View Post
    I really laughed with the "large file transfer" part.
    Yeah that was great.