Page 15 of 573 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Jesus, was Garret training Ward to be a Hydra Agent or to be a Sith? Reminded me of the relationship Darth Maul and Sidius had in the EU.

That scene when he was pointing that gun at that dog who was looking at him with his dog face? just too much.
    Last edited by Vidocq; 05-06-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Would FitzSimmon's box float? It was probably semi-air tight. Could be full of equipment they could make a boat out of.
    Floating or not, it's a good thing he's got that walkie-talkie-disguised-as-a-quarter with him! Coulson's team just has to get past several Centipede soldiers and a guy wielding the Asgardian rage-staff...

Nice touch with the Deathlok program starting in 1990 - The year that the first solo Deathlock comic was released. And the line about the stuff sold on the back of comic books!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    Jesus, was Garret training Ward to be a Hydra Agent or to be a Sith? Reminded me of the relationship Darth Maul and Sidius had in the EU.
    Well, Disney does own both...

Anyone else catch the names on the file drawers Coulson was looking at? "Brand Corporation Security" caught my eye... sounded familiar, but had to look it up: a subsidiary of Roxxon. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    I esp. liked May's shout out to the Invaders when they were looking at Tripp's grandpa's WWII spy stuff.
    What was that? I just watched the scene again, an didn't see anything like that.

Anyone else crack up over the "Get ready for a large transfer" scene? For me, that was hilarious.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by gwangung View Post
    Because you want to do an idea WELL, and not just throw an idea away because it was done poorly in the past (and I certainly think too many people are affected by the poor expression of the idea in the past).

Might be easier for me to ignore the poor execution, because I didn't read it--but the smaller size of the MCU would probably mean the execution would be better.
    Might be a better idea if they came up with a better idea. An original one might be nice.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post

That scene when he was pointing that gun at that dog who was looking at him with his dog face? just too much.
    Weren't there a branch if Nazi's that did this too though?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusRex View Post
    Either from the nine realms, or... Raina mentioned something about something being locked inside, and she wants to find others like her. I'm going out on a limb here, but since they can't use mutants and Skye's parents were the monsters, I'm going to say she's a Inhuman.
    Well, she's probably not Spider Woman.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by dr. doctor View Post
    I have to applaud Fitz for knocking out Garrett's cybernetics with the EMP.

As for Skye and Raina, I'm thinking that they're Inhumans considering that GH 325 is Kree-derived and it would explain the "monsters" that destroyed that village.

My issue with Quinn's plan of attempting to sell Centipede to the military is that after the Hulk, Abomination, and all of the other attempts to recreate Cap failed, why would the army still be willing to invest in supersoldier tech?
    Probably because they figure if they don't, someone else will. Same old story.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Toonimator View Post
    Anyone else catch the names on the file drawers Coulson was looking at? "Brand Corporation Security" caught my eye... sounded familiar, but had to look it up: a subsidiary of Roxxon. Nice!
    Hank McCoy used to work for them.

Sandy Hausler

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Hank McCoy used to work for them.

Sandy Hausler
    Didn't Hawkeye at one point, too? Or was that Cross?

Anyway, the "large file transfer" was probably one of the best lines the show's had yet.

Ward remains frustratingly ambiguous, but I'm sure that's the point. Growing more confident he will survive into Season 2. Garrett? Probably not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jmacq1 View Post
    Didn't Hawkeye at one point, too? Or was that Cross?

Anyway, the "large file transfer" was probably one of the best lines the show's had yet.

Ward remains frustratingly ambiguous, but I'm sure that's the point. Growing more confident he will survive into Season 2. Garrett? Probably not.
    Ward is on the fast track to heroic sacrificial death. Maybe he survives into season 2, but probably not to the end of season 2.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Ward is on the fast track to heroic sacrificial death. Maybe he survives into season 2, but probably not to the end of season 2.
    I'm not so sure on that....