Page 33 of 573 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Whether he was loyal to Hydra or not has nothing to do with whether they'll ever trust him again, so proving that isn't likely to buy him any grace with SHIELD.
    Just ecxxp[plaining why he doesn't have a date with a jury, then a needle, would take some good writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    Do you think that would really matter? He definitly tried, and Fitz was definitely hurt.
    Didn't say it mattered, I'm just the type to point out facts and technicalities whenever I can. There's a lot of us out there.

BANNED

Just ecxxp[plaining why he doesn't have a date with a jury, then a needle, would take some good writing.
    Actually, that could easily be explained in two words: Patriot Act.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post

Again,this happened in real life, double agents, triple agents, this story is used in spy shows.
    Why would anyone be all weird about Ward coming back?
    Mass murderers? Ward bring nothing to the table.

Oh he brings a lot to SHIELD. The show even showed that he is better than Black Widow in some aspects.[/QUOTE] So what a Rattle snake has some abilities that a dog doesn't but I only allow one to roam my house, He bring nothing that is worth all that much

Im more surprised by certain people's reaction than the character.
    It seems that spy on bad guys good, but spying on good guys bad is the rule that a lot of people go by.
    And if this is not a super hero show then what's left is the spy part which means that type of rule doesnt not really apply a 100%.
    How about the idea tha commiting mass murder of the good guys is not acceptable?

Extraordinary Member

How about the idea tha commiting mass murder of the good guys is not acceptable?
    sometimes to build a better world sometimes means tearing the old one down.

Like i said, i dont understand this whole, "when you kill for the bad guys, it's bad... but when you kill for the good guys, it's ok!"
    Coulson in this episode shot a rocket straight into a group of people.
    Do you not remember everyone defending Coulson when he okayed the killing of those agents protecting that base?
    This is spy show, the rules here are not black or white.
    Last edited by Sighphi; 05-14-2014 at 01:03 PM.

BANNED

Like i said, i dont understand this whole, "when you kill for the bad guys, it's bad... but when you kill for the good guys, it's ok!"
    I think it's more an issue of "when you kill the guys on my side, I'll still let you be on my side after an appropriate interval of penance." That's far-fetched no matter which side you're on.

It's like some of you have never watched a TV show before. OF COURSE Ward will be back..whether as a regular, reoocuring or one shot, I don't know. At the very least there will be a mission where the team has to turn to him for help. It'll get a promo like:

"The agent who betrayed them is the only one who can help them....
    BUT
    WHO'S
    SIDE
    IS
    HE
    ON!?!"

It's tv, folks, not rocket science.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Incredible Member

Are you familiar with World War 2 at all?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Are you familiar with World War 2 at all?
    I hear the prequel was pretty good, too.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    It's like some of you have never watched a TV show before. OF COURSE Ward will be back..whether as a regular, reoocuring or one shot, I don't know. At the very least there will be a mission where the team has to turn to him for help. It'll get a promo like:

BUT
    WHO'S
    SIDE
    IS
    HE
    ON!?!"

That is the way it will go down.

BANNED

BUT
    WHO'S
    SIDE
    IS
    HE
    ON!?!"

Seriously.

And we're not even saying where he goes or what he does after he works with the team. Does he impose a penance on himself? How does he really feel about the team? Does he even know how he feels about this? Etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    This scenario isn't too much different from how the Root character played out over the last two seasons of Person Of Interest. Granted, it wasn't my cup of tea but most of the show's fans seem really excited about the direction being taken, so it at least proves that it can be done without apparent serious ratings losses - perhaps even gains. Hell, it Root's case it was worse than working for the enemy, she was flat out psychopathic crazy, and the last few episodes she was effectively leading the team of good guys.
    Not having seen as much as a single episode, I can't really comment. I do think it'd be a terrible idea for Agents Of SHIELD to start copying a rival spy show for their second season.

BUT
    WHO'S
    SIDE
    IS
    HE
    ON!?!"

I just read that in TV announcer voice...