Page 388 of 573 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 8586

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Is there a single person who's upset about Lincoln dying? My money was on Mae because after Andrew changed for good she turned into an ice queen while everyone else was wearing their hearts on their sleeves, plus she's one of very few who hasn't had a fakeout death yet. I figured Lincoln was too unlikeable to be the one with the 'big shocker' death. But they did manage to pull a Crisis Supergirl or Phoenix Saga Jean moment, giving a bland character a nice death scene. Hive made that scene.
    That moment between him and Hive was nice. No one wants to die alone

Is there a single person who's upset about Lincoln dying? My money was on Mae because after Andrew changed for good she turned into an ice queen while everyone else was wearing their hearts on their sleeves, plus she's one of very few who hasn't had a fakeout death yet. I figured Lincoln was too unlikeable to be the one with the 'big shocker' death. But they did manage to pull a Crisis Supergirl or Phoenix Saga Jean moment, giving a bland character a nice death scene. Hive made that scene.
    Jean was a bland character? On the Dark Phoenix saga? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jean was a bland character? On the Dark Phoenix saga? LOL.
    Think hes saying Lincoln was bland and had a nice death like Jean. Not calling jean bland, but then again maybe he was iono just how i read it.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    ...an adapted Nighthawk as the main antagonist next season could be cool. Maybe mentoring Quake as a vigilante till she sees his darker side,
    Quake's already had two seasons of flirting with the Dark Side in someone else's thrall. Hope they'll try something different.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Quake's already had two seasons of flirting with the Dark Side in someone else's thrall. Hope they'll try something different.
    My feelings as well. She has always been on the edge of leaving/betraying the team in some fashion. I'd actually like to see her not be the focus of the next season. Give a different character a chance to sit in the central position for a while and let her cool off, at least for half of the season. I don't think that's going to happen, though.
    I co-host a podcast about comics. Mostly it's X-Men comics of the 90's.

Billy and Dan Read Comics!

Incredible Member

Is there a single person who's upset about Lincoln dying? My money was on Mae because after Andrew changed for good she turned into an ice queen while everyone else was wearing their hearts on their sleeves, plus she's one of very few who hasn't had a fakeout death yet. I figured Lincoln was too unlikable to be the one with the 'big shocker' death. But they did manage to pull a Crisis Supergirl or Phoenix Saga Jean moment, giving a bland character a nice death scene. Hive made that scene.

I was upset, It was not a surprise, but I'll actually miss Lincoln. I like the actor who played him. I first saw him in that show the tomorrow people, which was pretty decent, he was one of the main characters but not THE main character, but he and one of the female costars stole the show from the main guy, robbie amell. On Shield he was more one dimensional, but his relationship with Daisy came off as genuine to me and NOT pain inducing like often happens on shows like the arrow.

Compare the scenes showing affection and relationship stuff between Lincoln and Daisy to the arrow and felicity, or god forbid, A THOUSAND times worse the drama with felicitys mother and anybody. I am sorry, but Lincoln was orders of magnitude more compelling to watch for that.

But most of you got your wish, now he's gone.

Astonishing Member

I also liked Lincoln and will miss him. He had so much potential and it was wasted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I also liked Lincoln and will miss him. He had so much potential and it was wasted.
    Not that they will actually do this... but... there is an inhuman teleporter, and we didn't see the inside of the Quinjet as it exploded. They almost made a point of NOT showing the inside of the quinjet at that moment... so... there is always a chance that he teleported in, grabbed Lincoln and out again before the explosion. Just saying... It could be done and wouldn't have to also save Hive because it would be so quick there would be no time for Hive to infect either of them.

But as I said... I don't expect them to do that. They made too much of the fact that someone would die to reverse it in such a hackneyed way.

Astonishing Member

They shouldn't reverse it.

I thought the teleporter was killed last season?

BANNED

Yes, Gordon died. He was my favorite character, by the way. Before he came along I was just suffering through the show. But oh well. I can't even watch this season until it hits Netflix.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

The teleporter was Gordon... he's dead.

Nightcrawler could have saved him, but he belongs to Fox.

How can anyone forget Gordon's death after THAT line(and scene in general)?

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

It occurs to me that science nerd Fitz has now taken out the most dangerous supervillain henchmen in each of the last two seasons: Gordon last year, and Giyera this year. Keeping with the "G" theme, maybe next year he'll kill Galactus with a screwdriver.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    They shouldn't reverse it.
    I agree, just theorizing. And apparently... not very well... I really forgot that Gordon was gone.