Page 428 of 573 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 8586
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

whoa. i didn't call that one.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

So we have a Mystery Superior calling the shots for the Watchdogs. It's not going to be a member of the core team because they already went down that road with Ward.

Since they're obviously turning his reveal into a big event it's probably someone we know already. Or it could be a famous name from the comics we haven't seen yet.

Wasn't it already revealed/hinted at that it was the former Agent Blake last season? Anyway, don't like the romance angle they are trying to go with between May and Coulson. I hope it's not gonna be some bizarre love triangle complications/hijinks when real May is freed.

Bluebird

Next week: the Koenigs are back. This arc just wouldn't feel complete without them.

I don't think it's Blake. We already know about him, and they're presenting it as a big mystery.

omg this show.

This is miles better than the Ghost Rider arc and I even liked that one.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Radcliffe is dead once May breaks free for real. The ending is cold as ice.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    So we have a Mystery Superior calling the shots for the Watchdogs. It's not going to be a member of the core team because they already went down that road with Ward.
    If it turns out to be Ward, I will fly to Hollywood to slap a Whedon.

How about Daisy's mom? She survived vivisection by Hydra, a super powered bear hug shouldn't be that bad. She could be feeling betrayed by the Inhumans and after revenge.
    Sounds perfect.

I doubt very much it will be Ward. Though I think Brett Dalton did a great job with his heel turn, things started getting stale with Hive. At this point it would be Brett Dalton Whac-a-Mole... frustrating and unintentionally comical.

Trying to figure out who it could be. Having it be Mace would be nasty, but then the whole "Patriot" episode would make no sense. I don't think it would be Talbot... he's more fun the way he is. Maybe it will be Jasper Sitwell. We saw him get thrown out of a car by Bucky, but AFAIK we never got certain confirmation of his death. Whatever happened to Werner von Strucker?
    Last edited by AndrewCrossett; 01-25-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I doubt very much it will be Ward. Though I think Brett Dalton did a great job with his heel turn, things started getting stale with Hive. At this point it would be Brett Dalton Whac-a-Mole... frustrating and unintentionally comical.

Trying to figure out who it could be. Having it be Mace would be nasty, but then the whole "Patriot" episode would make no sense. I don't think it would be Talbot... he's more fun the way he is. Maybe it will be Jasper Sitwell. We saw him get thrown out of a car by Bucky, but AFAIK we never got certain confirmation of his death. Whatever happened to Werner von Strucker?
    Werner was tortured to death.

He doesnt fit for the new big bad but im gonna ask it till i get an answer where dafuq is Graviton? Season 1 hinted him so hard and then nothing. Frogetthe watchdogs bring me some graviton.

My initial thought is its always ward lol. No idea how that could be possible but it seems to be the go to move. Dalton was really good on the show but yea only bring him back if its a lmd anything else is too much. Did we see wards brother die? I think he burned down a house with his brother and parents in it but could he be alive still dont remember the specifics. I think the actor on a new show though, 24 maybe. Dont know his name but he was on white collar with Matt Bommer
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-25-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Incredible Member

Andrea von Strucker? The Red Skull was behind the Watchdogs in the comics and she would keep it a Hydra tie in. The Red Skull would be awesome, but I don't think they'd 'waste' him on a TV series.
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Andrea von Strucker? The Red Skull was behind the Watchdogs in the comics and she would keep it a Hydra tie in. The Red Skull would be awesome, but I don't think they'd 'waste' him on a TV series.
    Weaving is only open to maybe coming back for the right story in a movie, hes not gonna do all the make up for a tv show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Werner was tortured to death.
    I believe he's still alive but comatose.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Would Marvel be able to use the Von Strucker twins? They spend most of their history being X-Men villains.