Page 430 of 573 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 8586

I just wish Bobbi was back.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    http://www.cbr.com/agents-of-shields...ki-nick-blood/

Well I for one can't say I'm all too sad about it.
    I'm sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    Their exit would've made more sense after SHIELD went public, but the goodbye scene was really well done. They can come back next season.
    True... it was extremely well done. They managed to make that feel sadder than pretty much any time anybody died.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I just wish Bobbi was back.
    You and me both.

Man, poor May. When she wakes up from that simulation, it's not going to be pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Wasn't it already revealed/hinted at that it was the former Agent Blake last season? Anyway, don't like the romance angle they are trying to go with between May and Coulson. I hope it's not gonna be some bizarre love triangle complications/hijinks when real May is freed.
    Every time LMD May thinks of Coulson, she feels a shot right through with a bolt of blue...

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    True... it was extremely well done. They managed to make that feel sadder than pretty much any time anybody died.
    Same here, that was like one of the best scenes on the show.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I liked Bobbi and Hunter and would like to see more of them... but not on AoS. After the send-off they got, having them come back even temporarily would be like making a dramatic exit, slamming the door behind you, and then having to come back because you forgot your coat.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I call bullshit on Hunter being a fan favorite.
    I like him.
    Sounds perfect.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I liked Bobbi and Hunter and would like to see more of them... but not on AoS. After the send-off they got, having them come back even temporarily would be like making a dramatic exit, slamming the door behind you, and then having to come back because you forgot your coat.
    It's probably why canning the Most Wanted pilot was a bad idea in retrospect.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I call bullshit on Hunter being a fan favorite.
    I liked Hunter and hated Bobbi.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Ultimate Member

I miss them somewhat, if only because Shield seems to have too few field agents

Astonishing Member

I liked them and I do miss them. I agree about the lack of field agents since they left.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I feel like the one way they could temporarily bring them back plotwise is say... everything really hits the fan, they don't know who in SHIELD or the gov't to trust... and need to call in someone from the outside who they know they CAN trust. Thus, somebody reaches out to Bobbi and/or Hunter under the table. (Of course, they'd have a big dramatic entrance... where everything looks bleak and suddenly they smash through the doors, guns blazing, and save the team... but once its all over, they have to say their goodbyes again.)

Astonishing Member

Waiting for the president to say that the budget for all the quinjets is too expensive and the big jet is a waste. Makes Coulson fly coach.

Fury had the right idea - ditch Shield and sell credit cards.

Astonishing Member

So...is the show going to address that Robo-May still has that hole in her back? Getting closer to Coulson should be pretty hard if her fake blood (theoretically) is going to seep through her work clothes (and should've already).

I do feel genuinely bad for her though. How much must it suck to realize you're not even the real you?

And yeah I feel bad for the normal May too. Course she's going to kick major ass at some point that's all but guaranteed. So a little less for her.

And while I liked her dream sequence it's a bit laughable based on what the Bahrain situation WAS. "Phew. May didn't kill the mind controlling horror child, she just killed the girls adult puppets but it's OK because May's happy she didn't have to kill a kid."

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I feel like the one way they could temporarily bring them back plotwise is say... everything really hits the fan, they don't know who in SHIELD or the gov't to trust... and need to call in someone from the outside who they know they CAN trust. Thus, somebody reaches out to Bobbi and/or Hunter under the table. (Of course, they'd have a big dramatic entrance... where everything looks bleak and suddenly they smash through the doors, guns blazing, and save the team... but once its all over, they have to say their goodbyes again.)
    You could have a scene where a SHIELD team is in big trouble... and suddenly a mysterious person or persons takes out the bad guys while remaining in the shadows. SHIELD has no idea who did it until they review some security cam footage and catch a glimpse of Bobbi and Hunter's faces. Then the epilogue scene would be the two of them on a beach somewhere exchanging quips about whatever people would do without them.

Ultimate Member

I'm liking Radcliffe as a bad guy. We've needed villains with a sense of restraint

Mighty Member

Coulson is doomed.