Page 439 of 573 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 8586
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    I don't think it's *really* Hydra. Everyone is trapped in the framework. The framework is virtual reality. Somehow, someway, Hydra is in power in the framework.
    in fact, it was fucked up before seeing hydra: coulson is teaching a class on why we fear inhumans, fitz is some big time tech pimp and jemma's dead.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Good ass episode. Didn't see Fitz being a lmd coming. Didn't see Aida turning the tables on Radcliff coming, though her reasons make sense.

And Aida just does it for me.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    what kind of fucked up world is that?!
    One that keeps upping the ante. Apparently if there isn't enough struggle for people in the Framework they'll keep rejecting it. Now I know why some folks online call it the Matrix instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    did we really need to link everything back to hydra agan?
    Its annoying yes but it makes sense given the context (see above and directly below):

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    May's in a Hydra headquarters?????
    I'm guessing undercover. When it comes to upping the ante especially in regards to May, the more dangerous the more she feels "at home". Undercover right in Hydra oughta do it.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    this was a dark ass ep.
    Mostly through Aida, and that ending. Good gravy that was macabre. But it did remind me of the Headmen from Marvel Comics, specifically the issue where they turned She-Hulk into one (though not really). It wasn't verbatim but it was a wink nod easter egg at least to me.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Looks like Daisy and Ward are together in the Framework. And SHIELD = Hydra, is operating right out in the open, and May (at least) is working for it.

Why would those particular features be included in the virtual world Radcliffe and Aida created, considering neither of them are affiliated with Hydra? Because the Darkhold itself is affiliated with Hydra. I think it was created by Hive before he got exiled on Maveth.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Why would those particular features be included in the virtual world Radcliffe and Aida created, considering neither of them are affiliated with Hydra? Because the Darkhold itself is affiliated with Hydra. I think it was created by Hive before he got exiled on Maveth.
    That could be as well.

Wow am I really excited about AOS? I can't remember the last time that happened...but grr April!

Looks like Daisy and Ward are together in the Framework. And SHIELD = Hydra, is operating right out in the open, and May (at least) is working for it.

Hive was just a powerful inhuman who couldnt get back to earth, the Darkhold showed Aida how to make dimensional portals. Radcliffe was smarter then Hive. The darkhold was probaly made my chthon or another deamon, maybe mesphito. Being from another dimension is equal to supernatural in the marvel world. We already know ghost rider got dragged to hell. Just dont know whos dimension it will be in the MCU.

Hydra was Sheilds ultimate enemy, if they want to keep upping the stakes to keep sheild agents in the framework, involving Hydra makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wow am I really excited about AOS? I can't remember the last time that happened...but grr April!
    My thoughts exactly.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

This upcoming arc has a "series endgame" feel to me. Hope I'm wrong.

Fantastic episode and good mid season finale.

The last part of the episode had me questioning the framework reasoning on what it gave every person and that world that has been crafted however we will have to see how the writers crafted the reasoning behind everything in this framework world.
    One person said it felt very 'Secret Empire' vibe at the end. With that said I know Chris/Cap will not show up on this show but if he did this would present the opportunity to have a framework made Hydra Cap (bonus if also the Hydra Cap uniform is worn) that currently found in the comics.

I'm also worried for Jemma. I think they said that if you die in the Framework world you die in real life I think. That said Jemma will either: 1. not be able to enter that framework with her avatar already dead, 2. wake into a casket and will have to find a way to escape quickly or die, 3. dies instantly.

Also I wonder if framework Daisy has her inhuman powers or is a inhuman (they exist but who is can be altered). Also time to guess who that person could be that Fitz is taking by the hand.

I regret that the framework isn't a 'Quack' shipper (image Daisy going to the bed and Black Widow's there)

I think the writers and everybody knowing they are on a death time slot and how they were always in danger of ending that the SHIELD team decided for a big endgame feeling season. A sort of 'let's go all out/go for broke in our budget and dark psychological intensive storylines'. For a show with a much smaller budget than the movies have they have done some very impressive work this season with Ghost Rider and this episode wowing me.

How do you up your game after this episode? This episode was on a whole another level. This was better than great.

It's all only my opinion and all that but no other comic book show even comes close to Agents of SHIELD S4, especially LMD arc. Not Netflix shows. Certainly not CW shows. This was unexpectedly good. I don't want this show to end.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    After watching two hours of the DC - CW, which I like, this show is just head and shoulders above them. It was genuinely tense with some good surprises. And the Moody Blues, major points for the Moody Blues.
    Credit where it's due, this show does make the very most out of what they are doing. They best most shows in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    I think the writers and everybody knowing they are on a death time slot and how they were always in danger of ending that the SHIELD team decided for a big endgame feeling season. A sort of 'let's go all out/go for broke in our budget and dark psychological intensive storylines'. For a show with a much smaller budget than the movies have they have done some very impressive work this season with Ghost Rider and this episode wowing me.
    I'm sure they know it's not like they have three or four seasons out ahead of them.

I'd be shocked if they weren't planning with that in mind last season, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    I'm also worried for Jemma. I think they said that if you die in the Framework world you die in real life I think. That said Jemma will either: 1. not be able to enter that framework with her avatar already dead, 2. wake into a casket and will have to find a way to escape quickly or die, 3. dies instantly.
    It looked to me as if she didn't manage to enter the framework.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Holy shit this was an amazing episode.

Maybe the best episode in a long ass time. Everything was so well written.

I LOVE that the flaw in their plan is making the May LMD too much like May. They made her a replica with added programming and didn't account for her not being game for the new directives because Randcliffe didn't think ahead to programme those in, thus essentially making her May. That was really well thought out and I loved it.

I'm glad they specified they didn't replace Quake, because that was my biggest issue, the idea the Darkhold could replicate Kree sourced alien powers.

But I can't wait for the show to come back, the alternate world looks crazy.