Page 442 of 573 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 8586
    BANNED

Nevermind, didn't notice poster I was replying to has been banned.

Astonishing Member

It occurs to me how amusing it is that if Joey were around most of this season would've been a non issue.

"Oh no we can't tell who's an LMD!"

Joey: *melts like 4 LMD's* There we go.
    Coulson; Oh, right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    It occurs to me how amusing it is that if Joey were around most of this season would've been a non issue.

"Oh no we can't tell who's an LMD!"

Joey: *melts like 4 LMD's* There we go.
    Coulson; Oh, right.
    "Oops, sorry about your pacemaker, Agent Stevenson. Umm...medic?"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    "Oops, sorry about your pacemaker, Agent Stevenson. Umm...medic?"
    Well. They do have dossiers on their agents. I don't think it'd be quite that extreme or forgetful. Especially if Joey's aiming it at say a persons skin.

Joey: *shakes hands with Coulson*
    Coulson: *looks down at melted prosthetic*

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I doubt there are too many active duty SHIELD agents with pacemakers. But the aforementioned cybernetic hand... and belt buckles, guns, bullets, phones, loose change...

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

damn !
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Still trying to figure out why either Radcliffe or Aida would create a Matrix reality where Hydra has replaced SHIELD. The only thing I can think of is that it's the influence of the Darkhold on one or both of them, but what does the Darkhold have to do with Hydra? And why bring Grant Ward back?

Since Daisy is a "ghost in the machine" and her virtual reality wasn't created for her, I have to assume she created it herself subconsciously. Don't think she's still carrying a torch for Ward, but maybe regrets not being able to save him from himself?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Still trying to figure out why either Radcliffe or Aida would create a Matrix reality where Hydra has replaced SHIELD. The only thing I can think of is that it's the influence of the Darkhold on one or both of them, but what does the Darkhold have to do with Hydra? And why bring Grant Ward back?

Since Daisy is a "ghost in the machine" and her virtual reality wasn't created for her, I have to assume she created it herself subconsciously. Don't think she's still carrying a torch for Ward, but maybe regrets not being able to save him from himself?
    I think you're putting too much thought into it. This is just having fun with an alternate universe.

But Hydra... This is a world where Phil Coulson never joined SHIELD, not very hard to see why Hydra would be much more powerful and able to operate in the open in such a world. SHIELD would have ended before season 1 was done.

Ultimate Member

Given that it's all a simulation, I'm kinda annoyed with Daisy getting so jumpy about police brutality. There are only a handful of people who matter in the world, after all.

Mighty Member

I like that twist with Ward being a good guy for a change.

Given that Daisy a) is a highly trained secret agent and b) knew she was going through the looking glass, she really should have been better prepared to play it cool.

I'm really interested as to why Aida inserted herself into this reality as Madame Hydra. What's the connection between her and Hydra anyway?

I was skeptical about this storyline... thought I'd had enough of Grant Ward and Hydra, but I like the Ward twist and the way it's shaping up. Especially since next week's preview indicates it's not going to be 7 episodes of our heroes running and hiding from the bad guys.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

omg i cant wait to watch this
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Again in this episode... I have to give all of the kudos to Elizabeth Henstridge. I think I only realized last season... she might be the strongest actor on the show. She gave us another great performance in this episode.

During the hiatus I was kind of groaning, "oh great, Hydra and Grant Ward, let's rehash all of that yet again..." But they showed me. This was an excellent episode and things are very much looking up for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    During the hiatus I was kind of groaning, "oh great, Hydra and Grant Ward, let's rehash all of that yet again..." But they showed me. This was an excellent episode and things are very much looking up for the remainder of the season.
    The teases for the back half of the seasons after :Ghost Rider wrapped were not kidding.