Page 445 of 573 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 8586

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Again in this episode... I have to give all of the kudos to Elizabeth Henstridge. I think I only realized last season... she might be the strongest actor on the show. She gave us another great performance in this episode.
    This is what I thought as well, she is amazing. No one else in my opinion delivers the performance she does and that says a lot because I believe most if not all actors/actresses do a great job lately in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yes I believe this is correct. The problem they were having with May was that she never believed the simulation because her life was too easy. So they fulfilled her greatest regret by not killing the kid and perhaps initially her not doing so was an idyllic world which May ultimately rejected. So the parameters were changed where May gets her wish of never killing the kid but then the Cambridge incident happened to create the conflict/strife that May needed to give her life purpose in the framework and prevent her from rejecting it.
    Wow, I know it's easy to make Matrix comparisons with the Framework, but...that really is like the Matrix and how they had cycles and necessary conflicts between man and machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    This is what I thought as well, she is amazing. No one else in my opinion delivers the performance she does and that says a lot because I believe most if not all actors/actresses do a great job lately in this show.
    She really knows how to feel pain and make the audience sympathize with her.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Agreed, the scene in the box at the bottom of the ocean when Fitz blows the door seal still gives me chills purely from her reaction.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    She is the Alyson Hannigan of AoS.

Mighty Member

Poor Skye.

Spectacular Member

Fitz just signed his death warrant. I don't think there's any coming back for him from that short of him making a heroic sacrifice. I also don't think that things look too good for May, either.

They might kill off Fitz this season... but more likely he'll live and have to deal with the memories of what he did. Shades of Angel.

Bluebird

This show loves having its characters living with whatever mistakes they made.

When Fitz was "experimenting" on Vijay Nadeer, he mentioned that there was a risk of triggering terrigenesis when he did so. I'm thinking what he does to Daisy will trigger hers and she will blast her way out.

Spectacular Member

Maybe for mistakes that don't kill innocents, but not like this. There was no coming back for that brainwashed SHIELD agent that fell for Ward and then tried to kill May, only to be shot dead by Ward who thought he was killing May. And she had killed innocents before. We all know what happened with Ward. Heck, even Radcliffe was killed in the real world, and it was AIDA and the LMDs that did the killing. He didn't want any of this to happen. The best hope he has is that he stays in the Framework. No, I don't like Fitz's chances here. Still, I could see him surviving, only to be dragged off by the Ghost Rider. He did, after all, kill a real person; and a truly innocent one at that. If Robbie Reyes gets free or we get a Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch, things won't be looking good for Fitz at all and death may well be the preferable option.

I doubt we'll see Ghost Rider again on this show... unless the idea of a GR series definitively falls through. I think his arc was definitely intended to be a backdoor pilot for a spinoff.

Who cares if Fitz killed some bodyless conciousness that by most standards isn't even real. I sure don't.
    Daisy and all of them would and should forgive Fitz since he's the prime brainwashed vis a vis Aida snuggling v up to him. Aida is literally pulling what Hive did to Daisy. Of course the Jemma love story is dead with this, but oh well. They've all killed actual real people before so wtv.

Love having Ward back. Hopefully they crap out some kind of Deus ex machina that transports these fake data types into the real world so we have Good guy Ward back briefly. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Who cares if Fitz killed some bodyless conciousness that by most standards isn't even real. I sure don't.
    Daisy and all of them would and should forgive Fitz since he's the prime brainwashed vis a vis Aida snuggling v up to him. Aida is literally pulling what Hive did to Daisy. Of course the Jemma love story is dead with this, but oh well. They've all killed actual real people before so wtv.

Love having Ward back. Hopefully they crap out some kind of Deus ex machina that transports these fake data types into the real world so we have Good guy Ward back briefly. Lol.

Like Hope MacKenzie being a Moon Girl variation ? Pre-teen Black girl ,possibly Inhuman and the smartest person in the room

I feel like Fitz is dying this season.

Also I'm really not enjoying what they're doing with May.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    But this person was truly innocent and had been sent to the Framework from the real world. She was, indeed, real! And I'm not so sure that Fitz is being completely brainwashed here, or if he is, I don't know how hard he resisted, if at all. Even when Daisy was under Hive's control, she never killed anyone that I can remember, much less a truly innocent person. This isn't even like the Winter Soldier, who had to undergo complete brain reprogramming when sent out on a mission for Hydra. And it was a true programming, as Civil War showed. And all during those missions, he was much like a robot. Fitz isn't. As for the others killing people, they were killing evil people. Hydra and its people were evil through and through. Aida's human counterpart wasn't. And this show has been consistent with one thing. Once an innocent is killed by someone, either death or a fate worse than death awaits the murderer. Think Ward, Lash, the brainwashed SHIELD agent that worked with Ward, Jaiyiang (Daisy's mother), etcetera.