Page 473 of 573 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 8586
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Would Rocket be that easy if they wanted to keep his voice actor? Howard would be cool, though. Or a Watcher.
    Easy? Absolutely. Inexpensive? Not a chance. But yes, very easy. You would only need Bradley Cooper for the voice, which gives you tremendous leeway in terms of scheduling. Animation and such can proceed completely independent of that.

That said, there's still no way it's happening. But the more I think about it, the more and more I'm hoping for Howard. They already have a voice actor, from Guardians V2. They already have an animation model, from the same source. He's a character that's unlikely to be used outside of cameos for anything else. And it would be hilarious. Something so outside the everyday that even SHIELD agents would lose it. A talking duck. In a suit!

Seriously Marvel. Howard for SHIELD. Howard forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Easy? Absolutely. Inexpensive? Not a chance. But yes, very easy. You would only need Bradley Cooper for the voice, which gives you tremendous leeway in terms of scheduling. Animation and such can proceed completely independent of that.

That said, there's still no way it's happening. But the more I think about it, the more and more I'm hoping for Howard. They already have a voice actor, from Guardians V2. They already have an animation model, from the same source. He's a character that's unlikely to be used outside of cameos for anything else. And it would be hilarious. Something so outside the everyday that even SHIELD agents would lose it. A talking duck. In a suit!

They had a voice actor in guardians of the galaxy as well. Its the same guy, Seth Green

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Any chance Yo-Yo can be promoted to series regular? We definitely need more characters.
    Rumor has it they're taking a budget cut next season, and they're going to need a VFX budget if they're going to be in space... so I doubt they'll be adding any regulars to the cast. Hopefully they won't have to cut any, apart from John Hannah.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post

I heard a rumor Marvel and Fox share the skrulls I'd love to see A cameo from a skull and maybe flesh out that them and the Kree have been at war for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I heard a rumor Marvel and Fox share the skrulls I'd love to see A cameo from a skull and maybe flesh out that them and the Kree have been at war for ages.
    It's not a rumor, its actually been a fact that was brought up whenever folks asked "what do Marvel and Fox co-own?" The answer was always "Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and the Skrulls". Its possible since at the time folks who asked only cared about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch the fact that Skrulls was part of the deal may have been missed.

James Gunn reiterated this last year in a twitter post, but here's the catch: as a whole both Marvel and Fox co-own the Skrulls. Specific Skrull characters, though, only Fox owns. I would assume this means Super Skrull and Lyja. But, Skrull no-name mooks are a-ok. So, it does mean there's nothing stopping a Kree/Skrull war! Except budget. :/

Wonder how they'd do those...chins. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    It's not a rumor, its actually been a fact that was brought up whenever folks asked "what do Marvel and Fox co-own?" The answer was always "Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and the Skrulls". Its possible since at the time folks who asked only cared about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch the fact that Skrulls was part of the deal may have been missed.

James Gunn reiterated this last year in a twitter post, but here's the catch: as a whole both Marvel and Fox co-own the Skrulls. Specific Skrull characters, though, only Fox owns. I would assume this means Super Skrull and Lyja. But, Skrull no-name mooks are a-ok. So, it does mean there's nothing stopping a Kree/Skrull war! Except budget. :/

Wonder how they'd do those...chins. :/
    I wonder if marvel even needs the Skrulls though if they have the Chitauri. They already exist in the mcu and with so tweaking can sub for the Skrulls in most instances.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wonder if marvel even needs the Skrulls though if they have the Chitauri. They already exist in the mcu and with so tweaking can sub for the Skrulls in most instances.
    Well the biggest thing with the Skrulls is their shape-shifting ability. Unless the movies/show calls for that specifically might as well keep the Chitauri. With the show, I wonder if it would just look like LMDs part 2 only in space to the average non-comic reading viewer. To us it would be awesome sauce, I just, again, wonder how they'd do those chins.

In the ultimate universe the skrulls were the chitari

Then the movie came out and they made the chitari something completely different.

Then they introduced the chitari in the 616 and im not sure if they are more like the movie chitari or what as I have pretty much stopped reading marvel.

The ultimate chitari had to devour that which they wanted to become. I'm not sure if the movie chitari have any shapeshifting ability or not.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Is the show 100% confirmed for a 22 episode season?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    MCU chitauri are nothing like the skrulls though. they were some kinda hive mind creatures it seemed. I'm not even sure they were organic Tbh. they had no motives or personality. they were just A random army given to Loki by Thanos

Incredible Member

Once Upon a Time and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. have both been moved to Friday nights on ABC’s fall schedule, the network announced Tuesday morning ahead of their upfronts presentation. Check out the full schedule here.

OUAT will launch at 8 p.m. ET, followed by the debut of new super series Marvel’s Inhumans, which will run for eight episodes. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will then launch later in the fall, possibly midseason. Both Once and S.H.I.E.L.D. will still have 22 episode seasons.

“We’ve turned Friday into more of a destination for our fantasy and science fiction fans,” ABC Chief Channing Dungey told reporters Tuesday morning. “Once Upon a Time and S.H.I.E.L.D. are airing on the same night for the first time, which is giving many fans of both shows what they’ve been asking for for a long time.”
    http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/16/once-upo...d-fridays-abc/
    Sounds perfect.

Astonishing Member

Have fans really been asking for this?

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Have fans really been asking for this?
    iono I've never watched once upon a time

Translation - We are gambling the sci fi and fantasy nerds probably have nothing better to do on a Friday night but to tune into our shows.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Friday nights are death slots. From people going out to movies, malls, bars, Fall football games for high schools, and other things. A niche audience isn't enough to keep shows on the air.