Page 481 of 573 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 8586
    Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    S.W.O.R.D. apparently goes to Fox with the X-Men material, but that seems really dumb. How can Fox do anything with S.W.O.R.D. if they can't use S.H.I.E.L.D.?
    I can't see why Sword sword go with Fox, it really isn't mutant related .. if anything I thought it would be more like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.. where it can be shared by both .....but ok

All-New Member

He could be from an alien race that is opposed to the Kree.
    I'm probably wrong, but for some reason, the silhouette gives me the impression he's a Cotati.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I can't see why Sword sword go with Fox, it really isn't mutant related .. if anything I thought it would be more like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.. where it can be shared by both .....but ok
    Won't matter much longer with the Disney buyout of 20th Century.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anguloke View Post
    I'm probably wrong, but for some reason, the silhouette gives me the impression he's a Cotati.
    I would be shocked if they introduce the Cotati.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    I can't see why Sword sword go with Fox, it really isn't mutant related ..
    It first appeared in the X-Men comics. Created by Joss Whedon, in fact. But as I understand it anything originating in the X-Men comics belongs to Fox.

Too late to introduce it now anyway, since Phil just confirmed it didn't exist. Unless he was being cute and just claiming SPEAR didn't exist.

Ultimate Member

I just hope that when the team in the future goes back to the present they don't have to keep secrets from Fitz and such or have some reason that Simmons can't be with Fitz or has to lie to him to save the future, just another made up reason to keep them apart for as long as possible...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I just hope that when the team in the future goes back to the present they don't have to keep secrets from Fitz and such or have some reason that Simmons can't be with Fitz or has to lie to him to save the future, just another made up reason to keep them apart for as long as possible...
    They don't really keep secrets. I think AIDA was the only one due to Simmons security issues. Everything else is par for the course.

It first appeared in the X-Men comics. Created by Joss Whedon, in fact. But as I understand it anything originating in the X-Men comics belongs to Fox.

Too late to introduce it now anyway, since Phil just confirmed it didn't exist. Unless he was being cute and just claiming SPEAR didn't exist.
    I would argue the correct term is "associated with" rather than originating in since Ego was apparently tied to the Fantastic Four. But the fact that SWORD originated in Astonishing X-Men is a big factor.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I thought it was funny how they decided, rather than split up, the safest thing would be to huddle behind Daisy. Outside that, though, pretty high stakes episode and a great start to the season. I bet there's more to what happened to Earth than Deke thinks (they already established how unreliable records from that time are). Also wonder what they're going to do with Fitz.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I thought it was funny how they decided, rather than split up, the safest thing would be to huddle behind Daisy.
    Heh... I loved that scene. They looked like the Scooby-Doo gang creeping through a haunted house.

Boisterously Confused

On one hand, it's good to see AoS grow, experiment and change. On the other, it feels like the latest plot direction is morphing the show into something completely different. Guess we'll have to wait for the resolution of the arc to see if this is "healthy evolution" or "going off the rails."

With both Fitz and a mysterious skinny thing in a skinsuit still in the present, I'm expecting some part of this arc to take place there too.

Shame the Fox/Disney deal didn't happen sooner, then they could have used SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Shame the Fox/Disney deal didn't happen sooner, then they could have used SWORD.
    I don't think this would be a good SWORD anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't think this would be a good SWORD anyway.
    Yeah, the plot would have had to have been adjusted slightly...