Page 482 of 573 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

They could be a future SWORD...

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    They could be a future SWORD...
    Like a lightsaber?

Couldn't they just call it E.S.P.A.D.A. and have the letters stand for something?

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Like a lightsaber?
    Nah, lightsabers are physically impossible. I'm thinking more like Hiro Protagonist's katana.

Ultimate Member

The premiere episode was interesting but I'm very quickly losing any interest in the show as it seems like a 5 episode storyline that they're trying to stretch into a full season with villains that will never be seen again afterwards...

Mighty Member

Is that Kree girl with the silver balls based on any comic book character?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The premiere episode was interesting but I'm very quickly losing any interest in the show as it seems like a 5 episode storyline that they're trying to stretch into a full season with villains that will never be seen again afterwards...
    What makes you think it's going to be a full season? I doubt very much it will be. 6-8 episodes at most.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Is that Kree girl with the silver balls based on any comic book character?
    No, but I'd guess the balls are similar technology to Yondu's arrow.

Okay, so 35% Deke is sincerely selling out Daisy, but will have a change of heart and undergo a predictable redemption arc.

65% chance he's still on Daisy's side and is setting her up to get what she wants. (He pointedly told her he was "playing the long game.")

So how in the hell can that broken chunk of what's left of earth still retain any atmosphere, much less gravity and a magnetic field? And an advanced ecosystem, apparently, since those killer dog/rat/whatever things live there.

Ultimate Member

Well because so far very little has really happened so unless they just suddenly rush to a big change things aren't developing very quickly...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

When the crew make it back to the present and the events of Infinity War I can see them establishing SWORD.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well because so far very little has really happened so unless they just suddenly rush to a big change things aren't developing very quickly...
    They had to do quite a bit of world building, which is why the plot development hasn't been fast tracked, but they found out there's someone on the surface, Jemma and Daisy got captured, and they know the next step towards solving the problem. It's been two nights of television (with the two hour premiere). I think that's a reasonable pace so far.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    What makes you think it's going to be a full season? I doubt very much it will be. 6-8 episodes at most.
    But my guess is Daisy's going to be angsting over whether or not she's going to quake the Earth apart for the rest of the season after they return to their own time.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I get that the answer is "plot progression" but why exactly couldn't Daisy just quake those glass barriers or the ground or even the gas itself before breathing it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I get that the answer is "plot progression" but why exactly couldn't Daisy just quake those glass barriers or the ground or even the gas itself before breathing it in?
    Not sure what the barriers are made of... possibly something too strong for her to quake. The gas I assume has the property of inhibiting Inhuman powers. Remember it was the Kree who created Inhumans in the first place.

Possibly Kasius decides he wants to turn Daisy into a more powerful weapon that he can control, enhances her powers, and then she escapes and returns to her own time... now with Black Bolt (comics version) levels of power.

She didn't need to fight H2H those Kree either. I suppose she didn't want to risk damaging the elevator, but she's demonstrated reasonable control before.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

I thought I read that Season 1's Graviton could be the real culprit.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002