Page 483 of 573 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 8586
    Bluebird

Since we're apparently bringing in alternate realities, what's the chance that it wasn't "our" Daisy (the one we've been following from Season 1) who destroyed the world, but rather that reality's version of her?

Ultimate Member

This is starting to remind me of some of those old Star Trek DS9 episodes where the mirror universe characters would cross over and get the regular versions to fix something in their reality and then send them home...

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Since we're apparently bringing in alternate realities, what's the chance that it wasn't "our" Daisy (the one we've been following from Season 1) who destroyed the world, but rather that reality's version of her?
    That's what I'm thinking. "Our" Earth is fine, but the Agents got sent into the future of another Earth.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

The whole "alternate timelines" or "parallel universes" trope is just an easy out for writers who can't figure out how to make their plot work. I really hope it's not going to be the case here,

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    This is starting to remind me of some of those old Star Trek DS9 episodes where the mirror universe characters would cross over and get the regular versions to fix something in their reality and then send them home...
    In which case, it's gonna be quite something when we see that the Lighthouse-verse Daisy is back on MCU Earth and wreaking havoc to further ruin the real Daisy's reputation. (Assuming that this is the scenario and Lighthouse!Daisy doesn't have the same moral compass as the regular version)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    The whole "alternate timelines" or "parallel universes" trope is just an easy out for writers who can't figure out how to make their plot work. I really hope it's not going to be the case here,
    Marvel Comics has been doing parallel-universe and alternate-timeline stories for half a century; it is appropriate that they have representation within the MCU.

Well the Alternate timelines and VR worlds does help explain why no ones knows of them as the threats they stop escalates. I mean in the beginning they simply took on small threats and was basically an Avengers clean up team for Shield and now they're saving the world. But it's in VR worlds and Parallel Alternate Timelines so no one knows or remembers their deeds unlike the Avengers.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

good episode, i like this show on a game of thrones level
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by cullenn View Post
    Marvel Comics has been doing parallel-universe and alternate-timeline stories for half a century; it is appropriate that they have representation within the MCU.
    I would prefer they construct an actual plot. A reasonably bright ferret could write a story that depends on parallel universes and alternate timelines.

Boisterously Confused

I would prefer they construct an actual plot. A reasonably bright ferret could write a story that depends on parallel universes and alternate timelines.
    I'd pay to watch that!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    good episode, i like this show on a game of thrones level
    Yes it was a good episode. I think I need to dive into some sort of occult writings and ancient druidic or voodo master spells to get more people to watch and be aware of this show.

Last episode got a 0.5 rating, about the same that Inhumans was getting. But now that it's on Friday, I assume almost everyone time-shifts it.

Last episode got a 0.5 rating, about the same that Inhumans was getting. But now that it's on Friday, I assume almost everyone time-shifts it.
    Yea doesnt it do well on Netflix aswell? If so maybe Disney moves it to theyee streaming service

Hope not, since I'm not subscribing to any more streaming services. I'm not paying $10 a month for every show I watch.

I think it's done after this season.

Incredible Member

Right now I'm watching it the day after on hulu plus. I have the commercial free version though AOS still has a single commercial at the start of the series (which I don't mind, it's quick and does not break up the viewing while I'm actually watching the show)

I wonder how much shows get based off a hulu view? Am I more valuable than the typical broadcast viewer with commercials? The same value? Less? And if the same or more, why bother delaying my viewing by a day?
    Last edited by Sammael; 12-11-2017 at 10:28 PM.