Page 486 of 573 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 8586

On Enoch, it sort of felt like that might have been a nod to Fringe(although that show obviously got it from what is being discussed here).

Also, brilliant episode.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I think he said he was a Chronicler, which makes me think it's a substitute for the Watchers, which Inassume Fox owns with the FF.
    Haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 yet, have you?

Incredible Member

That was pretty damn great. I wonder who that psycho chick was that blew the two officers away, she seems almost too sinister to be human. Skrull? What "war" was she referring to?

And I like this Enoch character, ancient beyond measure, and the kind of being you can tell is bursting with knowledge and perspective. Pity we'll probably get very little of him.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 yet, have you?
    You are right, so that would not be the reason for the change. But I still am guessing this is a substitute for Uatu.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

I think he said he was a Chronicler, which makes me think it's a substitute for the Watchers, which I assume Fox owns with the FF.
    I thought he was supposed to be the MCU version of the Recorder from Rigel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recorder_(comics)

Lance has really grown on me. I disliked him when he and Bobbi first showed up on the show. But when I rewatched season 2 and 3, I found myself enjoying his scenes the most. Having an episode of him and Fitz was awesome and their friendship always felt natural.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

You are right, so that would not be the reason for the change. But I still am guessing this is a substitute for Uatu.
    Getting involved in things isn't a big deal for him like it would be for Utau. He doesn't seem to answer to anyone as far as we know.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I thought he was supposed to be the MCU version of the Recorder from Rigel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recorder_(comics)
    This is exactly what I thought he was. He said he was 'sentient chronicom' which sounds more robotic and recorder'y than Watcher'y
    Last edited by legion_quest; 12-23-2017 at 08:45 AM.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Anyone else was annoyed by the military officials dismissing Fitz when he says his team might have been inducted by aliens? At this point in the MCU I would think aliens would be common knowledge by the top brass in the government. Especially in regards to this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anyone else was annoyed by the military officials dismissing Fitz when he says his team might have been inducted by aliens? At this point in the MCU I would think aliens would be common knowledge by the top brass in the government. Especially in regards to this show.
    The way he looked and the way he said it made him sound crazy. He didnt exactly present it the best way and they are nt buying the whole Aida story completely and think the team was in control of the LMDs. So i can see them not buying into aliens. But yea in a wolrd where and Alien god from another dimension is one of your biggest protectors. alien abduction shouldnt be that crazy. Not to mention all Inhumams have Kree blood

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I'm surprised that Lance didn't mention to Fitz that Mockingbird's working in outer space now.
    That would have been great

I also enjoyed Enoch, but I wondered why he didn't use any of his technology to help Fitz and Lance to get his stuff back from the military.

However, the show need more ferrets anyway.

Was this the first ever use of ferrets as a Chekhov's gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Getting involved in things isn't a big deal for him like it would be for Utau. He doesn't seem to answer to anyone as far as we know.
    He specifically said he cannot interfere with anything less than an extinction level event. I am assume the planet blowing up is such an event.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I got the impression that the extinction level event referred to is less 'Earth go boom' and more about Kasius' plan to destroy the Lighthouse...and the last of humanity with it.

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    I got the impression that the extinction level event referred to is less 'Earth go boom' and more about Kasius' plan to destroy the Lighthouse...and the last of humanity with it.
    Good point.