Page 493 of 573 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 8586

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I was more meaning that Daisy was standing there holding the pipe for what seemed like forever before Sinara got there, as if the stunt part took longer than it should have, so that it'd make it look more like Daisy just reacted to Sinara's jump rather than Sinara seeing Daisy holding the pipe before her jump...
    I openly mocked that part while watching it. It was like sky held out a pipe and was like jump on this. And then she did. Pretty sure she wanted to die, that was assisted suicide

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I openly mocked that part while watching it. It was like sky held out a pipe and was like jump on this. And then she did. Pretty sure she wanted to die, that was assisted suicide
    Not the best-executed dramatic moment in AoS history. Good thing the episode made up for it with the cool Fury Road VFX during the takeoff scene.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Not the best-executed dramatic moment in AoS history. Good thing the episode made up for it with the cool Fury Road VFX during the takeoff scene.
    This show always has top notch VFX. Absrobing man was probaly the weakest thing i recall and he still looked real good for tv. And the fight scenes are usally good aswell, it was just set up weird where the pole was held out before she jumped and she just jumps right on it. Didnt even appear like she tried to grab it or smack it to the side. Which is all you can really do in her sitiation with no gravity

Mighty Member

So far a terrific season
    Last edited by tabo61; 01-29-2018 at 07:03 PM.

I forgot about the evil general lady back in the present time. I guess they'll run up against her when they get back. I wonder what her deal is?

I forgot about the evil general lady back in the present time. I guess they'll run up against her when they get back. I wonder what her deal is?
    Haha yea i forgot about her completely. Maybe shes a skrull. Cause they way she killed her own ppl o doubt shes really a general

Would be cool if the season help intro the history between the Skrull and Kree. Maybe even refference Mar-vell and Carol without giving anythinf away for her 90s set movie.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i liked so much the episode The Last Day of #AgentsofSHIELD
    we can be heroes, just for one day

I was about...95% sure that Deke wasn't going to kill Daisy, but even still...I breathed a sigh of relief when he saved her.

The standoff against the Kree was pretty intense too. I like how Mack stood his ground against everyone else who were all so kill happy.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I get the feeling that it is someone from "Our" past who lived through it.
    Yo-yo, maybe? I feel like after Mack died, she defected from SHIELD and then went...off the rails a bit.

I also predict Ghost Rider shows up again in the second half.
    I'm thinking he'll be back sooner rather than later to pay off his exit last season.

Astonishing Member

The shocking return of Raina perhaps? Now THAT'D be a swerve. XD

Mighty Member

That sure was one heck of a PCP drug that the Kree had

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Didn't see Future!Elena as Kasius' seer coming. I was scared they'd throw a curveball and have someone left behind. Glad that didn't happen.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Didn't see Future!Elena as Kasius' seer coming. I was scared they'd throw a curveball and have someone left behind. Glad that didn't happen.
    Except Enoch... except technically he didn't get left behind, he was in the time he was supposed to be in.

Claimed he wasn't a robot, but it sure looked like he was.

I wonder how Deke survived. No question he did.

We got our answer: two versions of the same person can exist simultaneously. Conservation of mass be damned!

So Flint and Tess were talking about how the SHIELDers were going back in time to save them. But isn't their goal to prevent the destruction of the Earth, which would mean that Flint and Tess (or at least these versions of them) never come to exist?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Except Enoch... except technically he didn't get left behind, he was in the time he was supposed to be in.

Claimed he wasn't a robot, but it sure looked like he was.

I wonder how Deke survived. No question he did.

We got our answer: two versions of the same person can exist simultaneously. Conservation of mass be damned!

So Flint and Tess were talking about how the SHIELDers were going back in time to save them. But isn't their goal to prevent the destruction of the Earth, which would mean that Flint and Tess (or at least these versions of them) never come to exist?
    Time travel makes my brain hurt so I'm just going to smile and nod along with whatever explanation they give us.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Great episode, sad that I have to wait a whole month for more. What if Deke was also sent to the past as well. Based on what Cassius was saying I think that his father made a play for Earth in the past, the Kree must have a longer life span than humans so that could be a younger Raina we saw in that promo.

Astonishing Member

Yeah the meeting and memories of the Elenas' changes a lot of what I was expecting with this story. Damn.

And to think we're only at the midpoint of the season.