Page 501 of 573 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I think the episode may have cut off early where I am... in the final scene Ruby is walking down the corridor, she stops and looks in Werner's room and he is gone. Did anything happen after that?

So Deke has already figured out the truth about Fitz and Simmons being his grandparents. This should be comedy gold as he acts more and more awkward around them and they get more and more perplexed.

Didn't Graviton actually merge with the gravitonium when we last saw him? Could it be that he IS the gravitonium and it's sentient?

I immediately knew Ruby was faking when she let that skinny twerp Von Strucker grab her like that. He should have known too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I think the episode may have cut off early where I am... in the final scene Ruby is walking down the corridor, she stops and looks in Werner's room and he is gone. Did anything happen after that?

So Deke has already figured out the truth about Fitz and Simmons being his grandparents. This should be comedy gold as he acts more and more awkward around them and they get more and more perplexed.

Didn't Graviton actually merge with the gravitonium when we last saw him? Could it be that he IS the gravitonium and it's sentient?

I immediately knew Ruby was faking when she let that skinny twerp Von Strucker grab her like that. He should have known too.
    She found him eating, he saw the Absorbing man and her mother asked how she did it. Ruby said, "I told him the truth."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post

Did anyone else notice that when Fitz, Simmons, and Deke were working together Deke put his hands on the small of his back just like Fitz does, Deke trying to talk to Simmons after he figured out who she was was a lot of fun to watch, and then his grandpa comment about Fitz being both the truth and a joke at the same time...I just hope that they don't drag it out until Fitz and Simmons find out that he's their grandson, and then I can't wait to see the reactions of the other members of the team...as we know that they'd never kid Fitz and Simmons about it...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that when Fitz, Simmons, and Deke were working together Deke put his hands on the small of his back just like Fitz does, Deke trying to talk to Simmons after he figured out who she was was a lot of fun to watch, and then his grandpa comment about Fitz being both the truth and a joke at the same time...I just hope that they don't drag it out until Fitz and Simmons find out that he's their grandson, and then I can't wait to see the reactions of the other members of the team...as we know that they'd never kid Fitz and Simmons about it...
    I think it would make sense to wait until he and Daisy get together then everyone finds out. Add a layer of weirdness and comedy.

So looking forward towards next week!

Ivanov, Ruby, Werner, Absorbing Man, and it seems even an LMD of Hydra-Fitz!

Legion of Doom.

Man, just when you think this show can't get any more interesting.

I'm actually going to be a little bummed if this season winds up being it.

Can't say I'm really excited about Hydra encroaching on the story yet again. I'm pretty sick of Hydra.

But it isn't Hydra. General Hale said pretty clearly that she detests Hydra.

This show should have ended as soon as they escaped back to their own timeline. Hale is boring and Ruby feels like she escaped from Buffyverse central casting. It feels like the show is just spinning its wheels, like it's here because it has to be here for this amount of episodes as opposed to actually having a story it needs to tell IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    But it isn't Hydra. General Hale said pretty clearly that she detests Hydra.
    But... and no disrespect to him... why bring back Spencer Treat Clark if they're not going down the Hydra hole again? Werner wasn't exactly the most compelling character absent his Hydra ties. Hale said that Hydra went off the rails, which sounds like she's launching attempt #437 to "do Hydra right this time."

Ultimate Member

The problem with waiting until Deke and Daisy are together to reveal that Fitz and Simmons are his grandparents is that we don't know if the show will last long enough for that to happen without smashing it all into like 2 or 3 episodes or whatever is left of this season...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The problem with waiting until Deke and Daisy are together to reveal that Fitz and Simmons are his grandparents is that we don't know if the show will last long enough for that to happen without smashing it all into like 2 or 3 episodes or whatever is left of this season...
    I'm praying Disney announces it's moving to they're streaming service next year. This show when it's Good is great. Also If its cancelled I want Mac to play in a Steel movie. Henry Simmons(I get the name right) is so likable, he was my fan cast for Luke Cage and I'd love to see him play Steel. I Also want Shaq to make a cameo. Because as bad as that movie was he got a Black Superhero movie made. Give him a little credit and let him have 10secs of screen time

AoS is kind of perfect for streaming... everyone time-shifts it, so it gets lousy ratings, but that's not a problem with streaming. I think Disney said they don't intend (yet) to pull their Marvel shows off broadcast TV, but in this case, where the ratings probably don't warrant a continuation of the broadcast show, it would be a good move.

But I could also see them wrapping up AoS this season and then continuing it with two streaming spinoffs: a Secret Warriors show starring Daisy and Yo-Yo, and a Ghost Rider show starring Robbie, with any surviving AoS cast members able to move over to one or the other or both. That's the way I'd go.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Even better, "I brought you arms".
    Mack got an enemy robot to give Yo-Yo new arms! How sweet and romantic!

I guess those arms can fill in until Fitz can make new, better ones on the order of Coulson's hand.

This is a comic book show, so I won't doubt that those robot arms can readily be attached to a human body.