Page 503 of 573 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 8586
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Cut off one head . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I'm thinking Hale's boss is Kasius's father. I'm also thinking it's possible the Kree created Hydra. They created Inhumans, and the primordial Inhuman Hive was supposedly the founder of Hydra... and we know he was trying (and apparently succeeding) to summon the Kree to Earth with the orb.
    My question then is if that is true, then does Hale know that her bosses aren't human...or will/would it be a very rude awakening for her to find out when it happens...

Maybe Fitz has some split personality disorder kind of thing...I couldn't watch the episode as there was a storm in my are and when that happens my local ABC station is crap...

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

If Hale is trying to talk Coulson into a SHIELD/Hydra alliance, then she's either lying or she's double-crossing Mr. Kasius. And I don't see why she'd need to lie to Phil when she has him in her power.

And yes, there's definitely something wrong with Fitz. Leopold may be the other side of his personality, but we're talking hallucination and depersonalization here as well.

I am so over Hydra. I wish they hadn't made them part of this arc. I'm also over Coulson voluntarily going along with the bad guys.

Ultimate Member

If Hale is trying to talk Coulson into a SHIELD/Hydra alliance, then she's either lying or she's double-crossing Mr. Kasius. And I don't see why she'd need to lie to Phil when she has him in her power.

And yes, there's definitely something wrong with Fitz. Leopold may be the other side of his personality, but we're talking hallucination and depersonalization here as well.
    It also leaves me to wonder if perhaps Hydra didn't do something to him while he was connected to that virtual world, like install a chip in his head or something that causes it all, not saying that he shouldn't pay for his actions but...

Fantastic Member

My worry is that an alien invasion is explicitly why the Avengers exist. Unless the UN dithers in trying to approve them going on the mission, it will take some scripting gymnastics to explain why it's just AoS dealing with the threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    My worry is that an alien invasion is explicitly why the Avengers exist. Unless the UN dithers in trying to approve them going on the mission, it will take some scripting gymnastics to explain why it's just AoS dealing with the threat.
    Going back to the first Guardians of the Galaxy the Kree just ended a 1,000 year war with Xandar and the film definitely gave the vibe that the Kree weren't happy with this peace and factions like Ronan have gone rogue and the Kree government are turning a blind eye. So if they say it's a small Kree faction with no real support from their government I could see it be believable as a threat more on a AoS level than Avengers.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If I was Deke I would find it impossible to not be hurt over Jenna vomiting upon realizing he's her grandson.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    It could be that the Avengers DO get involved, off-screen, but it's SHIELD who saves the day and the whole thing gets retconned by a new timeline, so we don't wonder why it's never referenced in the movies. Or they could deal with the whole thing while it's still all covert.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If I was Deke I would find it impossible to not be hurt over Jenna vomiting upon realizing he's her grandson.
    That's not why she vomited. She's pregnant with Deke's mother. When anyone coughs randomly in a movie or TV show, they have a deadly disease. When a woman vomits randomly, it means she's pregnant. Which is unfortunate, because it means she and Fitz don't have to reconcile (and Fitz doesn't even have to survive) for Deke to eventually be born at this point.

I wonder... Kree are very long-lived, so it's possible younger Kasius is actually here in the present day along with his father. If it were possible for SHIELD to contact him and somehow convince him of the unpleasant dead-end future he's facing in the current timeline, would he agree to secretly help them short-circuit that timeline? Maybe he could even tell his father how the current course of action leads to the end of his interests in Earth (and the loss of all his Inhumans) and the death of both his sons? This would all probably require an Inhuman with the power to transfer memories from one person to another.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

That's not why she vomited. She's pregnant with Deke's mother. When anyone coughs randomly in a movie or TV show, they have a deadly disease. When a woman vomits randomly, it means she's pregnant. Which is unfortunate, because it means she and Fitz don't have to reconcile (and Fitz doesn't even have to survive) for Deke to eventually be born at this point.
    I know that's not why she vomited but the timing made it feel that way.

Ultimate Member

Or they could have Fitz try to sacrifice himself to save Jemma and Deke only to then have him be saved and somehow fixed at the last minute to show that the future really had changed as originally Deke didn't have any aunts or uncles...

Well that was a brilliant episode. My new favorite, by far!

AoS certainly made a major find with Iain de Caestecker. He was brilliant in this episode... like, Emmy brilliant.

Astonishing Member

Weird. I see folks applauding the twist but here I'm wondering if there even was a twist.

I know folks are like "Oh no Bad Fitz was never really here! It was always Good Fitz!" but my first assumption was simply that the fear dimension is getting smarter and making folks especially in Fitz' case basically become possessed by their fears essentially. After all bad Fitz was "made" here, kinda.

And it seems cheap to bring back Fitz's hallucinations when he was never tricked by them in the show in the past. Though the viewer was made to think he might be (but he wasn't).

"Hail HYDRA" I used to hate you folks. Now I just find you boring and dumb.

This seasons gotten weird. :P

Ultimate Member

The two versions of Fitz are so far apart that they almost literally are two different people, not taking blame away from Fitz but it's almost as if the true "Fitz" that we all know and love wasn't in control anymore...